THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Ouch. My wife just came downstairs wearing nothing but a T Shirt and pony tail.

Gotta go.

AB2D2684-27EE-42A3-BF49-FD9069AF7681.jpeg
I’m

I obviously refer to the Quad Cortex and the TGP specific behavior of being a fanboy and defending a product even before it is released only to, obviously, be disappointed and look like an idiot once it’s released.
It's all making sense now!

IIRC correctly, it was suggested you do that to your parent's neighbors. 4hay phrase has been used in at least a dozen threads that I'm aware of.
I have’t bothered posting the latest on them, still at it. Actually it’s just her, the husband is nice enough but he’s bizarre in that he pretends like there’s no problem.

As for that phrase, yeah, its been used around there a long time. I’m pretty sure it was first said in another “bad neighbors” thread years ago.

Last edited:
I obviously refer to the Quad Cortex and the TGP specific behavior of being a fanboy and defending a product even before it is released only to, obviously, be disappointed and look like an idiot once it’s released.

They hate it even more now that that dude from Polyphia uses them

micro penis.
Yes it's the sports car you've been waiting for.. The Micro Penis mach vi. Aerodynamic yet sporty. It glides through the darkest tunnels with ease..
No more fumbling for the gear shift either.
With a big hot 4 speed stick in the middle it'll be hard to miss... and so will you.

Brought to you by Ronco Racing Gear.:rolleyes:

It’s cool, but we have really strayed from this thread’s intent. I’m wondering why, with all the migrants, some brought their original monikers with them and have no problem letting everyone here know who they are but some cloaked their identities in mystery. Those who sneaked in that way are much more insulting and on that other side of the fence. Why?

Back