THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
hey hey im a crossdressing faggot and take offense to all of that rhetoric

now apologize at once
And that’s why we love you

But to be honest, I have a few crossdressing friends, and you still have a long way to go before someone mistakes you in a dimly lit bar

The reporting really bugs me. When I first joined TGP, If I posted something that someone took offense to, they would PM me, we’d talk about it and that was that. I’d usually just delete the post because its existence was in no way important, and we kept it moving.
Now sackless reporting is the culture.
This place should help fix that I’m sure.

Wow there’s a lot of TGP drama I didn’t know about that I learned here. Maybe I smoke too much weed ?
giphy.gif

The reporting really bugs me. When I first joined TGP, If I posted something that someone took offense to, they would PM me, we’d talk about it and that was that. I’d usually just delete the post because its existence was in no way important, and we kept it moving.
Now sackless reporting is the culture.
That subculture seems to be growing. Going back a decade or more, warnings were rare and usually had substance IMO but in recent years it has become insidious. Mods are cow towing to that strange group…what’s easier for them; deleting a post OR arguing with some antisocial idiot that there is no problem.

This place should help fix that I’m sure.
I hope it does. I spent too much time being butthurt over the rules at TGP when they weren’t my rules to make.
If Peterson is ok with punishing me for calling a pedophile a pedophile, that’s his cross to bear.
I come on these forums for gear sure, but also to blow off some steam. I work hard, I have two little kids. Sometimes I just want to talk about pointless shit on the internet for a bit before I wipe off my wife’s squirt off of me and get some sleep to start a new day.

TGP wasn’t giving me that outlet anymore and I bitched and moaned about it for too long instead of just leaving.
It sucks because I like a lot of dudes there, but there are certainly other ways to keep in touch with people.

I hope it does. I spent too much time being butthurt over the rules at TGP when they weren’t my rules to make.
If Peterson is ok with punishing me for calling a pedophile a pedophile, that’s his cross to bear.
I come on these forums for gear sure, but also to blow off some steam. I work hard, I have two little kids. Sometimes I just want to talk about pointless shit on the internet for a bit before I wipe off my wife’s squirt off of me and get some sleep to start a new day.

TGP wasn’t giving me that outlet anymore and I bitched and moaned about it for too long instead of just leaving.
It sucks because I like a lot of dudes there, but there are certainly other ways to keep in touch with people.
Now now, Dan.

Don't call them pesos..

It's MAPs.

i drove them nuts along with everyone else with my legendary previous name.
I still lasted a good 5 yrs before i got the final axe around 2017/18

seems the tolerance level is sub zero now

I’d really hoped to leave that behind when I joined here, but this dude has enough hate and anger to supply the entire Blue Oyster Bar on costume night…
Yep a sad little bitch spewing hate from behind the keyboard. If the useduprubber wants to really be edgy change her name to who she was on TGP... But I doubt that will happen.

~ss

This -
and there are a few of them that act together as a unit.
A couple of those dudes do - nothing - but out of the blue like a post by one of the anointed fighting you. They never venture a substantive opinion instead they jump in to join a well-curated crowd.
Notice how both of the new girls are licking each others post.... dead give away. That's again @Aynirar27 for inadvertently inviting the mean girls over

~ss

Back