THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Shreddy tried to, uhh, "clue" me when I enjoyed a hot rod moment....

6026d2c510d1ac45a4902bd1953d7442b05817a230c26a9667697dba61be3cda_1.jpg
haha... I remember that. Good times.

~ss

Wow. That “set their house on fire and shoot them when they run out” thing is a long running joke response that‘s been going on for years. I can’t remember what the thread was about where it originated, but it has been used ever since, Even the mods and admin should be familiar with it.
I’m thinking it had less to do with the subject and more to do with targeting (me).
I used to pm a mod to discuss a suspension but it was a waste of time, same old standard bullshit reply.

@84superchamp
So you got a vacation for liking a post?
First I heard of that lol

I always hoped and thought a contributing member got a little slack.

I guess they feel they have an endless supply of new members and don't care.

Yep... I remember thinking it was funny and then was thinking what the actual frik???

And yes that's how it works, if "they: don't like you, watch out.

~ss
BM told me that Dan (aynirar) and I were being reported constantly at one point.

Hey Dan.
Text Peteyvee and invite him over. I think he can find Frankee
Might as well go for broke
It’s a shame that Dan is obviously okay with the venom being spewed here, I thought he was better that that. Oh well!

What makes you think Pete or Frankee would want anything to do with this hate fest shit hole.

Well... I try to look out for the good guys. Online and IRL... Lot's of bad guys always tryin to gecha!!!

And yeah, poasting drunk is not recommended. :LOL:

~ss
Says one of the worst of the bad guys. Isn’t the report button just an extension of your hand and feeble brain. You’ve always been FOS And king of the two faces.
I hope Peterson and company get wind of your stink here.

Last edited:
I've been saying this but nobody is listening... The mods are not the problem at TGP, it's the fact that one side completely out numbers the other.

~ss
I doubt the mods who you have your nose permanently planted up their asses would appreciate your two faced crap you’re puking out here.

It’s a shame that Dan is obviously okay with the venom being spewed here, I thought he was better that that. Oh well!

What makes you think Pete or Frankee would want anything to do with this hate fest shit hole.

If people want to spit venom back and forth at eachother, who am I to judge? I don’t agree with most of it, from either side, but these are tough times and a lot of people are pissed off.
As long as people are cool with me in the other parts of the forum, I’m perfectly happy here.

If people want to spit venom back and forth at eachother, who am I to judge? I don’t agree with most of it, from either side, but these are tough times and a lot of people are pissed off.
As long as people are cool with me in the other parts of the forum, I’m perfectly happy here.
I would gladly have a conversation with you elsewhere and always enjoyed our conversations. But for the life of me I don’t get some of what I read here or feel that you would be okay with some of what’s been said about people you’ve generally been friends with for some time.

I would gladly have a conversation with you elsewhere and always enjoyed our conversations. But for the life of me I don’t get some of what I read here or feel that you would be okay with some of what’s been said about people you’ve generally been friends with for some time.
It's safe to say that this board is real world and not a safe zone. I like that. It's a breath of fresh air to make a post and not wonder when it will be deleted.

Last edited:
At the risk of sounding douchey, I’m kinda over defending adult friends. I’ll protect my kids, I’ll protect my wife even though she doesn’t need it, but if a bunch of adults want to sling shit at each-other, they should know by now if they have the tools to handle it or not.

When I say “those fuck holes over at TGP” I say it in hopes that the people who I’ve formed relationships with realize that I am not talking about them.
I’m referring to the people who actively took time out of their lives to shorten my time on an internet guitar forum.

I’m swimming in shit at work right now, but I’m still taking a break to check in with people because at some level I appreciate anyone who takes the time to have a conversation with me when they have access to almost anyone on the planet to talk to. That and because I need a cigarette something fierce.

At the risk of sounding douchey, I’m kinda over defending adult friends. I’ll protect my kids, I’ll protect my wife even though she doesn’t need it, but if a bunch of adults want to sling shit at each-other, they should know by now if they have the tools to handle it or not.

When I say “those fuck holes over at TGP” I say it in hopes that the people who I’ve formed relationships with realize that I am not talking about them.
I’m referring to the people who actively took time out of their lives to shorten my time on an internet guitar forum.

I’m swimming in shit at work right now, but I’m still taking a break to check in with people because at some level I appreciate anyone who takes the time to have a conversation with me when they have access to almost anyone on the planet to talk to. That and because I need a cigarette something fierce.
Tell me again why I shouldn't call them "faggots"..

:unsure:

@84superchamp
So you got a vacation for liking a post?
First I heard of that lol

I always hoped and thought a contributing member got a little slack.

I guess they feel they have an endless supply of new members and don't care.
I also quoted his post, meaning his “offensive” post appeared in mine.
It’s like virus control; get the infected person but also all those around him.

Back