THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
So insane, like we’re supposed to just shrug our shoulders and be silent when a homie gets murked

Reminds me of that “Ren and Stimpy” episode in the dog pound
Love R&S... and yeah it's a weird rule, I wish they would make it clear in the TGP rules section. I'm sic of seeing threads and people fall victim to unwritten rules.

~ss

Years ago, when Tag was still banned, i got a stern warning just for _mentioning_ him
That guy is a piece of work... He used to be really cool but has ruined every Alien and UFO thread with his same old tired arguments. Doesn't have a clue what he is talking about but always has to comment and clog the threads up with his bullshit. I called him out on it and he started personally attacking me so I put him on ignore. He's is unbearable when it comes to that topic..

~ss

That guy is a piece of work... He used to be really cool but has ruined every Alien and UFO thread with his same old tired arguments. Doesn't have a clue what he is talking about but always has to comment and clog the threads up with his bullshit. I called him out on it and he started personally attacking me so I put him on ignore. He's is unbearable when it comes to that topic..

~ss
Yeah I appreciate his enthusiasm for music, and he can play, but i know what you mean about the alien etc stuff , some people do get pretty strident

Yeah I appreciate his enthusiasm for music, and he can play, but i know what you mean about the alien etc stuff , some people do get pretty strident
He's better than most people on TGP and way too opinionated for my taste... again just ruins those threads. I can't figure out why people even respond to him.

Last edited:
Hey T.V.! Just wanted to drop in and say hello, and that you're missed over at the other place. At least I miss seeing you there!

And hey to @Beigelemon too! Was really sad to see you get nubbed out like that. Hope you can make it back.
Thanks for the love! Missing you guys. Who'da thought that a nubbing would actually take place. Does everyone know not to use that word? Also, presumably any word that anyone could vaguely describe as a euphemism and be outraged by?

Back