THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I was on Rig Talk when you were a twinkle in your old man's eyes. 5mths? Not true in the slightest.

I have some on ground experience.

FTR: I was also on TGP from 2006.

You belong on TGP and I hope you return sooner rather than later. Take your friends with you as most of us here will be happy you did.
:cheers:
I've got a big girl's blouse I can send you. It's rather fetching.

Where at TGP? No my profile is private so TV and the mean girls can't see what I'm doing.

~ss
Why would anyone want to see what you are doing? Why would you want to hide whatever you’re doing?!? Isn’t it just as easy to type a members name into search and see what their last posts were? Really, the only benefit to being able to see another users activity would be to see what threads they are looking at, but not posting in. Yes?

Why would anyone want to see what you are doing? Why would you want to hide whatever you’re doing?!? Isn’t it just as easy to type a members name into search and see what their last posts were? Really, the only benefit to being able to see another users activity would be to see what threads they are looking at, but not posting in. Yes?
He's a rare and endangered species. You know, like snow leopards hide.

That guy is a piece of work... He used to be really cool but has ruined every Alien and UFO thread with his same old tired arguments. Doesn't have a clue what he is talking about but always has to comment and clog the threads up with his bullshit. I called him out on it and he started personally attacking me so I put him on ignore. He's is unbearable when it comes to that topic..

~ss
Yup. Total tool in UFO threads.....he even started another one just to play the circle jerk game with his group of Leg humping dolts......iSeaman, Smert Sacksuck, Aboner, there was another tard or two in their posse that I forget their handle.... they completely ignored any info presented and just parroted their narrow minded view.......sorta like talking about Covid here......lol

I have to agree.

Actually, he is a dood that I can honestly say I would probably end up punching in the face if I was ever in a room with him......and I am a very tolerant and peace loving creature.
VERY GOOD! VERY VERY GOOD!

1679661130607.gif

Actually, he is a dood that I can honestly say I would probably end up punching in the face if I was ever in a room with him......and I am a very tolerant and peace loving creature.

I was like that before joining this dump.
A number of folks here my younger self would have loved to have spent time with in a cage.

I was on Rig Talk when you were a twinkle in your old man's eyes. 5mths? Not true in the slightest.

I have some on ground experience.

FTR: I was also on TGP from 2006.

You belong on TGP and I hope you return sooner rather than later. Take your friends with you as most of us here will be happy you did.
:cheers:
Geez, I thought the welcome mat would be a little bigger than this...
You fucking pm'd me asking my tgp name....so why don't you tell us yours???

Till then...I assume you are that gear-bag aboner.
I was under the assumption he was @Television on TGP with that goofy maroon colored tv martian avatar?

Back