THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
A-bone is a stand up dude.
Fuck cleaning up this UNIQUE site.............................He's a slimy smug CUNT. There, if anyone doesn't like it they can FUCK OFF back to TGP. The truth SHOULD be spoken with NO ambiguity. (y)

Fuck cleaning up this UNIQUE site.............................He's a slimy smug CUNT. There, if anyone doesn't like it they can FUCK OFF back to TGP. The truth SHOULD be spoken with NO ambiguity. (y)
Ok here’s the unambiguous truth:

You’re a fuckin moron who talks loud and says nothin

Guarantee your brain isn’t the only thing that’s atrophied

Ok here’s the unambiguous truth:

You’re a fuckin moron who talks loud and says nothin

Guarantee your brain isn’t the only thing that’s atrophied
And you suck dick publicly on here.

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr If you're so homesick for the woke life why not go back to TGP? We ALL fucking hate you here............in doubt? Ask about. We live here and not on TGP, so again, if it's not your style ........................leave today and no later.

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr If you're so homesick for the woke life why not go back to TGP? We ALL fucking hate you here............in doubt? Ask about. We live here and not on TGP, so again, if it's not your style ........................leave today and no later.
Are you still here? It's just that I thought you'd left.

That’s a lot of fuckin words for a shriveled horse fucker like you. If you don’t like being called out for your bullshit, maybe YOU should split

Fuckin eunnuch mouthbreather

@T.V. @pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr @Nevets @Beigelemon @$hit$quat @Aynirar27

Before I commence, of those I actually recognise I liked Shred on TGP and the rest of you I have zero idea who you are. By all accounts I certainly don't like you and I know the feeling is the same back at me.

Here's a constructive thought, you all appear to have brought your TGP leanings here and don't appear to be quite inline or comfortable with the OTC way of life. With that said, why don't we politely ask the Monkey if he can create an exTGPer's folder where all of you can hang out together, and STAY in, and leave what's going here alone. This way you conduct yourselves and each other as YOU like and we DON'T care and we don't have to put up with the TGP stench.

Heaven is possibly waiting just around the corner for you all so let's hear it................................step up and be counted.

Before I commence, of those I actually recognise I liked Shred on TGP and the rest of you I have zero idea who you are. By all accounts I certainly don't like you and I know the feeling is the same back at me.

Here's a constructive thought, you all appear to have brought your TGP leanings here and don't appear to be quite inline or comfortable with the OTC way of life. With that said, why don't we politely ask the Monkey if can create an exTGPer's folder where all of you can hang out together, and STAY in, and leave what's going here alone. This way you conduct yourselves and each other as YOU like and we DON'T care and we don't have to put up with the TGP stench.

Heaven is possibly waiting just around the corner from you all so let's hear it................................step up and be counted.
Seems to me, YOU are the one who’s uncomfortable and out of place in this thread, supergenius

The rest of us doin just fine

GTFO

Here's a constructive thought, you all appear to have brought your TGP leanings here and don't appear to be quite inline or comfortable with the OTC way of life. With that said, why don't we politely ask the Monkey if can create an exTGPer's folder where all of you can hang out together, and STAY in, and leave what's going here alone. This way you conduct yourselves and each other as YOU like and we DON'T care and we don't have to put up with the TGP stench.

Heaven is possibly waiting just around the corner for you all so let's hear it................................step up and be counted.
1679676521748.gif

Back