THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
He’s the hairy one, right? I mean, you’ve got a hair across your ass, that’s for sure. But I suspect that’s the only place.
@T.V. Wrong as usual you dimwit.

1679678093790.jpeg

So walk me through this. After reading the thread title and clicking on it, what were you expecting to see in this thread?
I saw EXACTLY what I expected to see. A group of ex TGPers who have congregated & invaded another site with their TGP BS attitudes.

And I don't even wear glasses.

You never mentioned having a problem with this thread, I see no reason why you wouldn't be welcome here

I mean technically nobody's unwelcome I guess but there's a weird gatekeeping energy coming from that other guy
Gatekeeping? Read this entire thread dickhead and THEN come back to me.

I can't help but appreciate the irony that I joined this site because I was fed up of talking about bad monkey to children and the mod here is monkey man, but also far easier to get along with than that goddamned fucking thread is

also, that's a dope rolling stones song, props

Is talking about TGP here gonna get me banned from TGP there? Man I'd love it if they'd start writing rules down that site is enormous. The longer they put off an update to the rules list the harder it'll be to keep that wreckage afloat.
Probably

Also if you wear the wrong aftershave

Is talking about TGP here gonna get me banned from TGP there? Man I'd love it if they'd start writing rules down that site is enormous. The longer they put off an update to the rules list the harder it'll be to keep that wreckage afloat.
Lol it’s possible! At first I was told I could ask to be let back in after 30 days. Then I shit posted here for a bit and asked Scott if he could just delete my account and he said “no I can’t do that, but you can ask to be let back in after 90 days” lol

Back