THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
If anyone cares to go back and read this entire thread there is moaning about how sick and filthy, homophobic etc etc OTC is and trying to better it.

I've got news for you all, it WAS like that when you signed up. Trying to change it or put down a site you've been on for 5mins is fucking stupid and most of all fucking rude.

I see that 95% of ex TGPers here are fucking arrogant, self centered and rude. Don't see it or agree with it, well fuck you and fuck off.

If it's not to your taste move along and find elsewhere, if you don't, STFU and enjoy the free ride it is..................fucking simple and shows respect.

Again, gatekeeper? Not at all, but don't fucking rain down on our parade.
Hey dumbass

You’ve said your garbled piece in whatever fuckin pidgin dialect that is you’ve picked up

You’re not the fuckin boss

and you’re a fuckin moron whose pwecious feelies are hurted

So

FUCK YOU.

if you can’t take the heat, get out the fuckin kitchen, fuckin wuss

There’s also a negative side
All men have one.

N7cHrXR.png

If anyone cares to go back and read this entire thread there is moaning about how sick and filthy, homophobic etc etc OTC is and trying to better it.

I've got news for you all, it WAS like that when you signed up. Trying to change it or put down a site you've been on for 5mins is fucking stupid and most of all fucking rude.

I see that 95% of ex TGPers here are fucking arrogant, self centered and rude. Don't see it or agree with it, well fuck you and fuck off.

If it's not to your taste move along and find elsewhere, if you don't, STFU and enjoy the free ride it is..................fucking simple and shows respect.

Again, gatekeeper? Not at all, but don't fucking rain down on our parade.
Are you still here? Honest, I thought you had put on your stained mac and left.

Back