THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
@T.V. @pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr @Nevets @Beigelemon @$hit$quat @Aynirar27

Before I commence, of those I actually recognise I liked Shred on TGP and the rest of you I have zero idea who you are. By all accounts I certainly don't like you and I know the feeling is the same back at me.

Here's a constructive thought, you all appear to have brought your TGP leanings here and don't appear to be quite inline or comfortable with the OTC way of life. With that said, why don't we politely ask the Monkey if he can create an exTGPer's folder where all of you can hang out together, and STAY in, and leave what's going here alone. This way you conduct yourselves and each other as YOU like and we DON'T care and we don't have to put up with the TGP stench.

Heaven is possibly waiting just around the corner for you all so let's hear it................................step up and be counted.
Thanks man! I try to be friends with or friendly to everyone and get along but sadly some just can’t do that.

Those guys you mentioned are friends as you are, well not TeleVison (sadly he’s been corrupted by the mean girls or he’s a sock) but the others are friends so I can’t get in the middle of a squabble but you guys can knock your selves out.

~ss

Last edited:
If anyone cares to go back and read this entire thread there is moaning about how sick and filthy, homophobic etc etc OTC is and trying to better it.

I've got news for you all, it WAS like that when you signed up. Trying to change it or put down a site you've been on for 5mins is fucking stupid and most of all fucking rude.

I see that 95% of ex TGPers here are fucking arrogant, self centered and rude. Don't see it or agree with it, well fuck you and fuck off.

If it's not to your taste move along and find elsewhere, if you don't, STFU and enjoy the free ride it is..................fucking simple and shows respect.

Again, gatekeeper? Not at all, but don't fucking rain down on our parade.

Thanks man! I try to be friends with or friendly to everyone and get along but sadly some just can’t do that.

Those guys you mentioned are friends as you are well not TeleVison (sadly he’s been corrupted by the mean girls or he’s a sock) but the others are friends so I can’t get in the middle of a squabble but you guys can knock your selves out.

~ss
Who are you talking to?

Some say TGP, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say TGP, it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say TGP, it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say TGP, it is a flower
And you, its only seed
It's more like a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.

:unsure:

Some say TGP, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say TGP, it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say TGP, it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say TGP, it is a flower
And you, its only seed
1679681746964.gif

Back