THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
@T.V. @pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr @Nevets @Beigelemon @$hit$quat @Aynirar27

Before I commence, of those I actually recognise I liked Shred on TGP and the rest of you I have zero idea who you are. By all accounts I certainly don't like you and I know the feeling is the same back at me.

Here's a constructive thought, you all appear to have brought your TGP leanings here and don't appear to be quite inline or comfortable with the OTC way of life. With that said, why don't we politely ask the Monkey if he can create an exTGPer's folder where all of you can hang out together, and STAY in, and leave what's going here alone. This way you conduct yourselves and each other as YOU like and we DON'T care and we don't have to put up with the TGP stench.

Heaven is possibly waiting just around the corner for you all so let's hear it................................step up and be counted.
I like that you make effort in your humour here but like, this is literally the equivalent of a consulate thread for refugees

In other threads I could see this post making more sense, jay essin', fellow colony man

@T.V. @pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr @Nevets @Beigelemon @$hit$quat @Aynirar27

Before I commence, of those I actually recognise I liked Shred on TGP and the rest of you I have zero idea who you are. By all accounts I certainly don't like you and I know the feeling is the same back at me.

Here's a constructive thought, you all appear to have brought your TGP leanings here and don't appear to be quite inline or comfortable with the OTC way of life. With that said, why don't we politely ask the Monkey if he can create an exTGPer's folder where all of you can hang out together, and STAY in, and leave what's going here alone. This way you conduct yourselves and each other as YOU like and we DON'T care and we don't have to put up with the TGP stench.

Heaven is possibly waiting just around the corner for you all so let's hear it................................step up and be counted.

this is literally "The Former/Current TGP Members Thread". Stop coming in here if you don't want to read stuff from people who used to be or are still on TGP. It's a no brainer dude. It was started with the sole intent to keep the chatter down between us in the "new faces" thread. It is exactly what you are asking for but you don't have the willpower to stay out of it for 5 minutes

Well Bitches, should we ask Monkey for your OWN pig pen?

Stop being little girls and let's hear do you want it OR not.

this is literally "The Former/Current TGP Members Thread". Stop coming in here if you don't want to read stuff from people who used to be or are still on TGP. It's a no brainer dude. It was started with the sole intent to keep the chatter down between us in the "new faces" thread. It is exactly what you are asking for but you don't have the willpower to stay out of it for 5 minutes
You're right, my willpower is shot and this is why your Baby Metal joke is heavy on my spank bank timetable. It's not YOUR thread asswipe and tis ain't your site. Your audicity is disturbing.

Back