THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Yeah the thread got locked/moved to mod land because other members kept bringing this place up... another unwritten TGP rule.

~ss
They should really start WRITING all of these unwritten rules down, this is getting to be too much.

After that thread died now all I got there is that bad monkey thread I didn't even want to start. UGH

I'm looking forward to finding out who everybody is, pretty psyched to see who made the warp

Also I'll bet y'all a million dollars A-Bone wouldn't touch this page but that's just my .666 cents

He's alright, I don't think he should be hailed as a hero because of posting online, but p sure he'd agree with that. He knows a lot about movies tho and that's dope af

He’s fine but it’s the ones that ride on his coat tails are the ones that can eat a big bag of vienna sasages… (would’ve said dicks but I’m trying to raise the bar) and great to see you my firend.

~ss
a few of them are all right but there's that one teacher that should learn to watch his mouth more often, playing up 'being woke' while also being a classist asshole is sooooo 2010 ffs

Back