THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
We posting first rigs ?

paZSyt6.jpg
Definitely wasn't my first, last or only rig. I have 3 SVTs and I'm down to 2 810CLs. I also have a GK stack and 3 or 4 combo amps. Those are just the bass rigs.

All the rigs poasted are kickin but this one is extra bodacious! SGs are the best
Thanks brother. It sounds great through this amp. I inherited the entire rig from my dad sometime around 1980. The amp is sporting NOS RCA Blackplates, a Cream 90 and a revolving series of NOS 12AX7s. Currently 2 Amperex Bugle Boys and a Mazda Silver Anode.

This American Special sounds great through it too.

6aiHfit.jpg

So you were just acting angry about people derailing the threads. That makes more sense than you actually being mad about it. It was all just part of the show.
Yes everything was mostly for show, I try to be as stupid and come up with the moist off the wall bs I can think of, just let it flow… with Shane it was all a show!

~ss

Last edited:
Yes everything was mostly for show, I try to be as stupid and come up with the moist off the wall bs I can think of, just let it flow… with Shane it was all a show!

~ss
Ok. So you weren’t mad at everyone else for their inadvertent derails either. That makes sense to me now. What were you mad about?

Last edited:
By the way, the shotgun is pictured in it's original form. It's a Mossberg 500 "Cruiser model.

This is what it looks like today.

f0Jw4dr.jpg

4YdPjTp.jpg
Pic 1 and 2 have different stocks? The one standing up looks like you swapped out the magpul for a pistol grip.

Pic 1 and 2 have different stocks? The one standing up looks like you swapped out the magpul for a pistol grip.
Actually they are in reverse order. Pic 2 it had a Phoenix 6 position stock. Pic one is what it looks like now with the Magpul SGA. This shotgun has been in a few configurations over the years. The first "Mod" I did to it was a Magpul MOE forend with a vert grip, because the pistol grip battered the hell out of my hand with slugs. Then I got smart and ditched the pistol grip and got the Phoenix. Then I got smarter and ditched the Phoenix, got the Magpul, GG&G barrel clamp, QD sling mount, light mount and Esstac cards.

Then last May we went down to Donna Texas to bring my wife's brother's step mom up here after his dad died and he inherited a 500A that was in really rough shape. So I took it down, re-blued it ( cold blue with Brownells Oxpho) and outiftted it with a lot of the old furniture that used to be on mine.

HttTtg2.jpg

1wtVdGP.jpg

kcZRsMW.jpg

Ih79SKI.jpg

After I cleaned it up.
iYMpSUN.jpg

After I changed the wood furniture
Ey6R3Nm.jpg

Back