THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
What were you mad about?
mean girls… and all there bullshit
So the huge Farce thread is gone? I don't think I ever posted in it - it was like its own ecosystem - a forum within the Pub - and it is gone?

And Tweedie has been banned?

Crazy!
not suhr about Tweedy… and yeah the Farce thread is gone I told them not to bring it back. I was sick of a few people and how they tried to take over… they will do the same with the new one.

Hmm….Shane…Shayno…. NOW it makes sense
It’s possible

~ss

mean girls… and all there bullshit
Could you describe the bullshit, sir? I thought you had said earlier you were pissed about people intentionally derailing the threads. But then you said the only person I know that intentionally derailed them was working in unison with you as some sort of “show”. So what bullshit are you talking about? Specifically…

Then we must keep building

I'll go on doozer duty *salute*
haha so sad They must, I tried many times to be nice to a few of them but to no avail... And then there's ones like boobie that are just assholes and were jerks and treated me like shit no matter how much I tried to play nice and get a long.

And I don't know what I did to you 84 (I know you are reading( but I've always tried to be nice to you and thought you were a funny guy... I just can't figure out why you always took shots at me when they were trying to beat me down unless.... pew pew pew!

~ss

Could you describe the bullshit, sir? I thought you had said earlier you were pissed about people intentionally derailing the threads. But then you said the only person I know that intentionally derailed them was working in unison with you as some sort of “show”. So what bullshit are you talking about? Specifically…
You're getting things mixed up...

Bullshit is bullying others, putting them down in non fun ways and being down right jerks. Harassing people until they get mad and say something to report. Nothing fun or light hearted at all just mean nasty bitches taking shots, making fun and trying to control things!!!

~ss

You're getting things mixed up...

Bullshit is bullying others, putting them down in non fun ways and being down right jerks. Harassing people until they get mad and say something to report. Nothing fun or light hearted at all just mean nasty bitches taking shots, making fun and trying to control things!!!

~ss
Yeah but people are going to be assholes, can't help it. We just have to learn not to let that bother us. I only care about what my friends think of me, not internet randos.

Yeah but people are going to be assholes, can't help it. We just have to learn not to let that bother us. I only care about what my friends think of me, not internet randos.
Yeah I shouldn't let it bother me but I don't understand the type of person that can try to slap or stab you in the back when you try to be nice to them. I hoped everyone could just get along but sadly it's unpossible.

~ss

Back