THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Yeah I shouldn't let it bother me but I don't understand the type of person that can try to slap or stab you in the back when you try to be nice to them.
It's hard to really decipher what someone's tone is when we're communicating like this. If I feel like I'm being put down I try and give the benefit of the doubt, that they don't really mean it that way. I'm all about the peace, love, shenanigans and tomfoolery.

Bullshit is bullying others, putting them down in non fun ways and being down right jerks. Harassing people until they get mad and say something to report. Nothing fun or light hearted at all just mean nasty bitches taking shots, making fun and trying to control things!!!
Like how you treated me when I joined. And continued to…

I'm all about the peace, love, shenanigans and tomfoolery.

Screw the peace and love, etc., I'm here for the tomfoolery.

BP2797-33_grande.webp

It's hard to really decipher what someone's tone is when we're communicating like this. If I feel like I'm being put down I try and give the benefit of the doubt, that they don't really mean it that way. I'm all about the peace, love, shenanigans and tomfoolery.
Anyone who puts down or disses the homie Nevets *deserves* to be stabbed

Yeah I shouldn't let it bother me but I don't understand the type of person that can try to slap or stab you in the back when you try to be nice to them. I hoped everyone could just get along but sadly it's unpossible.

~ss
I run into guys like that at the bars all the time. They'll jump into conversations I'm having with friends, start off friendly, and then completely out of the blue pull a 180 turn and start talking shit. I always say the same thing to them: "Have a good evening."

Like how you treated me when I joined. And continued to…
really man? EVERYONE thought you were an alt when you joined… MC started calling you socky!

I’ve offered the olive branch to you many times but YOU can’t seem to take it.. saying things like “on your terms” continuing to in dodging direct questions about your behavior and part in this and so many other excuses…

Seems strange to me… but for some reason I’m the bad guy?

~ss

really man? EVERYONE thought you were an alt when you joined… MC started calling you socky!

I’ve offered the olive branch to you many times but YOU can’t seem to take it.. saying things like “on your terms” continuing to in dodging direct questions about your behavior and part in this and so many other excuses…

Seems strange to me… but for some reason I’m the bad guy?

~ss
Well…most of our interactions are gone now. Stashed away in some secret vault. But, as I’ve said in the past, I have a near perfect memory, particularly when it is things I have read. I don’t know why. It served me well as a literature student, though.

Well…most of our interactions are gone now. Stashed away in some secret vault. But, as I’ve said in the past, I have a near perfect memory, particularly when it is things I have read. I don’t know why. It served me well as a literature student, though.
Again totally dodging what I said… I’m trying here brah but you make it difficult.

Also has anyone ever told you that you argue like a Woman? It’s a talent!

~ss

@T.V.
@$hit$quat

My name is Jimmy Carter.
I think it's best for the health of Rig Talk if you continue your peaces talks via PM.
Hate giving the MAGAts here any public fodder pointing at friction among the EDIT: nice people.

We are but few here, but we are strong.
Only our unity grants us this strength.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
@T.V.
@$hit$quat

My name is Jimmy Carter.
I think it's best for the health of Rig Talk if you continue your peaces talks via PM.
Hate giving the MAGAts here any public fodder pointing at friction among the liberals.

We are but few here, but we are strong.
Unity grants us this strength.
Here's hoping you both works things out.

giphy.gif
Shred's not a lib nor a MAGA he's just a dude doing his thing

I'm a lib and am accepting open applications for shit flinging, trolling's my fav e-sport

Back