THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I agree you were not a problem

but I don’t think the staff is either… I think sometimes they don’t understand the “inside” whatnots and don’t really see the big picture but I’m not going to bash them like you guys do. Eric, Scott DGT and others are okay by me… I’m sorry you guys have had problems with them. But the bashing and other is a little much IMO.

~ss
Peterson is the only one I’ve had a problem with. I had some very nice conversations with Herb and Scott Auld about things, Alec too. They were honest and upfront and I appreciated that. They don’t make the rules either, just help enforce them.

Peterson has the power make decisions or reverse decisions but he just doesn’t care if does not immediately benefit the site.

I do believe he wants what he thinks is best for the site, unfortunately I also believe the membership is not what he thinks is important anymore. I’ve shared dozens of emails with him over the years and he has not once showed me a shred of respect when replying to me.

So now that I don’t feel the need to show him respect anymore, I’m going to shit all over him as I please. I have years worth of pent up frustration over that prick lol

I agree you were not a problem

but I don’t think the staff is either… I think sometimes they don’t understand the “inside” whatnots and don’t really see the big picture but I’m not going to bash them like you guys do. Eric, Scott DGT and others are okay by me… I’m sorry you guys have had problems with them. But the bashing and other is a little much IMO.

~ss
During 2020 the userbase exploded while the mod team lost quite a few staff members. Moderating that site cannot be easy, and I don't blame them for scratching their heads at it.

However, I'm increasingly critical of all of the unwritten rules. It's ridiculous to get an infraction PM from a moderator who admits it's not one of the written rules, followed by the template link that says "Please review the rules."

The rules need to be updated, and I'm not pointing fingers because I don't know who's to blame for this, but that stuff really needs to be ironed out.

Peterson is the only one I’ve had a problem with. I had some very nice conversations with Herb and Scott Auld about things, Alec too. They were honest and upfront and I appreciated that. They don’t make the rules either, just help enforce them.

Peterson has the power make decisions or reverse decisions but he just doesn’t care if does not immediately benefit the site.

I do believe he wants what he thinks is best for the site, unfortunately I also believe the membership is not what he thinks is important anymore. I’ve shared dozens of emails with him over the years and he has not once showed me a shred of respect when replying to me.

So now that I don’t feel the need to show him respect anymore, I’m going to shit all over him as I please. I have years worth of pent up frustration over that prick lol
I like you and you know your my bro but that seems trashy and low class IMO…. Let it go, let it go!!! The hate is not good for the sole!

PS Scott Alud’s beard is freaking AWESOME!!! He’s a cool guy and I’ll fght anyone that says different ha!!!

~ss

During 2020 the userbase exploded while the mod team lost quite a few staff members. Moderating that site cannot be easy, and I don't blame them for scratching their heads at it.

However, I'm increasingly critical of all of the unwritten rules. It's ridiculous to get an infraction PM from a moderator who admits it's not one of the written rules, followed by the template link that says "Please review the rules."

The rules need to be updated, and I'm not pointing fingers because I don't know who's to blame for this, but that stuff really needs to be ironed out.
I agree the unwritten, provocative and other similar things need to be clarified

~ss

I like you and you know your my bro but seems trashy and low class IMO…. Let it go, let it go!!! The hate is not good for the sole!

~ss
He has my email if he wants to apologize.

He’s been forcing me (and others) to be the bigger man in fear of being booted from the site, and now I don’t have to anymore. I’m just going to enjoy being petty for a bit on his behalf

I asked them to delete my profile all together but they said they couldn’t do that. So I asked if they could just give me a generic username and remove my mug from the avatar
You can use the Donnie B. approach: request your profile be deleted under a GDPR request. Then you can sign back up again under an alt and they'll be none the wiser because your previous profile has been erased.

He has my email if he wants to apologize.

He’s been forcing me (and others) to be the bigger man in fear of being booted from the site, and now I don’t have to anymore. I’m just going to enjoy being petty for a bit on his behalf
That’s what mean girls do… be better then the mean girls.

~ss

You can use the Donnie B. approach: request your profile be deleted under a GDPR request. Then you can sign back up again under an alt and they'll be none the wiser because your previous profile has been erased.
I’m gonna stick with my plan and occasionally bring up that TGP supports pedophilia.
My final ban was for calling Jimmy Page a pedophile. I was told “it doesn’t matter if it is true or not” so that cocksucker can eat his own words for a change. Maybe next time he will have the courtesy to put some thought into his replies to supporting members

I’m gonna stick with my plan and occasionally bring up that TGP supports pedophilia.
My final ban was for calling Jimmy Page a pedophile. I was told “it doesn’t matter if it is true or not” so that cocksucker can eat his own words for a change
"People will cheat any system they perceive as being unjust."

--
Tonya Harding

"People will cheat any system they perceive as being unjust."

--
Tonya Harding
42024C74-0B32-4E58-BFBD-C098219D6762.jpeg

My final ban was for calling Jimmy Page a pedophile. I was told “it doesn’t matter if it is true or not” so that cocksucker can eat his own words for a change. Maybe next time he will have the courtesy to put some thought into his replies to supporting members
I mean, if you're gonna stand behind getting banned, that's a pretty damned good reason imo

(Your reason is the good reason is what I am saying, not enough coffee in me yet)

He coulda just deleted my post and said “hey man, I don’t want your post to derail the thread” and that would have been it.
But instead he banned me for it, so here we are lol
It's my understanding that they get skiddish about this stuff because of backlash to smart mouthed builders, but this is a whole different thing from fucking Mason or Fuller.

Back