THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I agree you were not a problem

but I don’t think the staff is either… I think sometimes they don’t understand the “inside” whatnots and don’t really see the big picture but I’m not going to bash them like you guys do. Eric, Scott DGT and others are okay by me… I’m sorry you guys have had problems with them. But the bashing and other is a little much IMO.

~ss
I have never bashed any of them.

That’s what mean girls do… be better then the mean girls.

~ss
1679767287613.gif

What bothered me about the mean girls is that they tried to act innocent and sneaky. I appreciate that people here don’t pull any punches.
I think the two of you have distinctly different ideas of who “the mean girls” are.

This is you “trying”.
no this appears to be you deflecting, dodging and avoiding and continue to argue.

The only thing I can think is maybe there’s a disconnect with you somehow and the obvious to everyone else is not so in your head.

~ss

no this appears to be you deflecting, dodging and avoiding and continue to argue.

The only thing I can think is maybe there’s a disconnect with you somehow and the obvious to everyone else is not so in your head.

~ss
Remember when you said, “Nah, there's so much more I could do if I wanted to belittle you or anyone...”, and then declined to say what that entailed or meant? I do.

Back