THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
You said, “you guys”…twice. Is Aynirar more than one person?
I’m every woman

I think it’s the mean girl ethos that is still there. TGP is almost purely “member enforced” which to me means that people get warnings and points because other members report them.
I personally, have not had anyone tell me straight up that they took offense to something I’ve posted in years, yet the rate I got reported and suspended grew exponentially in the last couple years.

Remember when you said, “Nah, there's so much more I could do if I wanted to belittle you or anyone...”, and then declined to say what that entailed or meant? I do.
What is the point you are trying to make here? No body here gives a shit about post like this.

And seriously, do you have a learning disability? You don’t seem to get simple things and keep deflecting and arguing.

~ss

Last edited:
What is the point you are trying to make here? No body here gives a shit about post like this.
You have never “tried”, as you say. And you are some peoples “mean girl”. Stop trying to make it sound like you are some victim. You’ve done nothing but harass me.

You have never “tried”, as you say. And you are some peoples “mean girl”. Stop trying to make it sound like you are some victim. You’ve done nothing but harass me.
I did try and if you can’t see and are not self aware to the obvious that you’re the one harassing, deflecting, changing the subject and arguing to no end there is no point talking to or responding to you any further. Everyone here reading can see that.

~ss

I did try and if you can’t see and are not self aware to the obvious that you’re the one harassing, deflecting, changing the subject and arguing to no end there is no point talking to or responding to you any further. Everyone here reading can see that.

~ss
Sure.

Back