THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
@T.V.
@$hit$quat

My name is Jimmy Carter.
I think it's best for the health of Rig Talk if you continue your peaces talks via PM.
Hate giving the MAGAts here any public fodder pointing at friction among the liberals.

We are but few here, but we are strong.
Only our unity grants us this strength.

giphy.gif
Thanks but I’m not a liberal… Moderate/Conserve and not a right wing nut! For the most part, I try to respect and treat people the way I want to be treated. But I’m not perfect and occasionally create monsters like TV

~ss

Last edited:
He's an emphatic human being.
Those are hard to come by here too!
For real, man. I may be half pinko but my absolute best friend is a right-of-center libertarian. We don't talk about politics for the most part but we're the best pals ever and we jam our fucking faces off whenever we get together. He saved my life, for real. I fucking love that guy.

The name Tweedbucket is not populating nor showing - suspended?
And @Aynirar27 - your new name is in place where your old name was - but is not populating or showing in a search fyi fwiw
I asked them to delete my profile all together but they said they couldn’t do that. So I asked if they could just give me a generic username and remove my mug from the avatar

Or log in!

I’m not playing their bullshit games. “You can ask for reconsideration in 90 days”. Fuck Off. You already have my money. That site had their share of problem posters and I was not one of them
I agree you were not a problem

but I don’t think the staff is either… I think sometimes they don’t understand the “inside” whatnots and don’t really see the big picture but I’m not going to bash them like you guys do. Eric, Scott DGT and others are okay by me… I’m sorry you guys have had problems with them. But the bashing and other is a little much IMO.

~ss

Back