THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Cant understand how you would be a recipient of a bannination for a nub comment. None of your posting has ever been anything but positive and friendly.
Maybe some people just want to find offence, that's all I can think of. But the gang is reassembling here which is great! So pleased you're here!! We just have to ignore the people who keep posting pictures of clowns. They appear to have a weird psychological aliment which we shouldn't feed or mock.

Thanks man... I tried but it was not enough. I was also hoisted by my own petard... some one reported me for letting everyone know how @Beigelemon was doing.

I'm also waiting on our pal @BeerAndPizza to clarify... I'm still trying to understand why I'm thought of as sensitive, and also why I'm a "hall monitor" for trying to keep people and threads out of trouble.?

~ss
It's been a turbulent week for sure. Time maybe for fun, tacos and hardcore NUBBING!!

il_fullxfull.1862607133_j8w2.jpg

Squatch, you know I love you, but some of what you’re saying, while true on its face, I disagree with as a justification for what goes on over there

A large part of what I object to, and which i was willing to sort of ignore until they got bagelman, is that

yes, it is member-policed, and that becomes a problem when members
vindictively, maliciously, or on the basis of a grudge,
report posts that ARE NOT SENSIBLY IN VIOLATION OF ANY WRITTEN RULE
and the mods mete out punishment for it on the basis of some fucked-up reasoning
(or no reasoning at all)

there is no argument whatsoever that could convince me that the word “nubbing” is even REMOTELY transgressive,
it is plain and simply a nonsense word

I certainly don’t think there’s a conspiracy that involves the mods directly,
but by their actions they certainly have inappropriately abetted personal grudges from other members
This is the nub of the problem. Pun intended!

Back