THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
my most recent banishment over there was ignited when I asked one of the lawyers in the inner circle for the source of the info he was posting about an Elon musk lawsuit - (I wanted to read it myself) - his response was I was “obsessed with him” and was “attacking him in his professional capacity” (imagine a grown man lawyer thinking his profession is tied up in idle chatter on TGP) - shortly thereafter a mod jumped me for a “provocative” post - what a bunch of simps.

my most recent banishment over there was ignited when I asked one of the lawyers in the inner circle for the source of the info he was posting about an Elon musk lawsuit - (I wanted to read it myself) - his response was I was “obsessed with him” and was “attacking him in his professional capacity” (imagine a grown man lawyer thinking his profession is tied up in idle chatter on TGP) - shortly thereafter a mod jumped me for a “provocative” post - what a bunch of simps.
Shoulda been like "SUE ME"

If it wasn't for lawyers, we wouldn't need lawyers.

If I had to guess, I'd say that was 34... if so that guy is obsessed with Elon.

~ss

All things Musk are kryptonite.

That guy manages to be so serious about that subject that although his side may normally be perceived rationally he amps it up to 9,000 and turns 'being rational' into its own brand of 'lunatic fringe'
I've never seen anything like it... He got really nasty when I asked why he kept trolling every thread with the same bull shit responses.

~ss

Back