THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
How absolutely tanpantsian of them. But you know..
I just looked and apparently my profile is still up. I haven't been there since 2/18/18.

I can tell you that not deleting your account is bullshit. I owned and ran a web forum and it is easy to do. In fact during the scamdemic I emailed moderators from almost every forum I was ever involved with and asked them to delete my account and they all did. Sometimes my content was kept but like Dan, I became a number.

I just looked and apparently my profile is still up. I haven't been there since 2/18/18.

I can tell you that not deleting your account is bullshit. I owned and ran a web forum and it is easy to do. In fact during the scamdemic I emailed moderators from almost every forum I was ever involved with and asked them to delete my account and they all did. Sometimes my content was kept but like Dan, I became a number.
truth

It must have something to do with forum popularity/income, tied in with massive membership NUMBERS. They don’t want you, just your number.

Only for benign subjects that you don’t want everyone to see (and maybe take jabs at you) like shred’s “friendly” warnings.
Break the rules in a PM and it will be discovered and dealt with…ya, you betcha.
It's possible but do they really have time to do that? How would that work... "we were cruising through your PM's and found some bullshit to ban you for"

~ss

It would have to be reported by the other party, an insult fest or antagonistic. Friendly PMs would hold no interest for them…unless they’re a lot weirder than I thought.
Ahhh I see... I thought you guys were saying they just randomly read PM's of people like PLX that are the biggest stars on the internet.

~ss

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
giphy.gif

~ss

Back