THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

~ss

I'm with Squatch on that one I sincerely doubt the mods are crossing over here, I'm thinking more like scrabby rats taking receipts across the pond and trying to use that instead

edit: upon closer inspection i'm gonna clarify that the above statement is not in reference to one of my fav pubsters, cuz the words use sound similar but that guy fucks and i hope he comes here too

Last edited:
I personally don't feel the need to bash TGP because it means nothing to me. I haven't been there in a long time. That said, I sure as fuck ain't going to defend them. And I gotta say, if TGP mods are reading other forums to see what people are saying about them that's just sad and fucking pathetic.
I don't know if they are but I don't think it's pathetic if they are reading way people say about TGP.... maybe they are trying to make things better? Who knows...

~ss

That's fair... I did try to keep my threads on track but that's just the threads I made, (I don't think I jumped in other threads)... And got called hall monitor and everything else... Seriously asking, how is it sensitive to ask people not to discuss things that can get a thread locked? Am I missing something else? Help me understand my faults and how to become a better Sasquatch.

~ss
You were absolutely correct all the times you, very respectfully i might add, asked people to cool it with obviously questionable behaviors and topics,
I’m certain it would have been shut down month ago if not for your efforts

And FWIW, I agree that there were one or two assholes in there that seemed to be intentionally trying to get it locked or nuked

I'm with Squatch on that one I sincerely doubt the mods are crossing over here, I'm thinking more like scrabby rats taking receipts across the pond and trying to use that instead
They barely read the posts that get reported before issuing infractions, I highly doubt they are spending time reading posts in other forums.
I’m sure things said about them in other forums make their way back to them though.

Back