THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
You were absolutely correct all the times you, very respectfully i might add, asked people to cool it with obviously questionable behaviors and topics,
I’m certain it would have been shut down month ago if not for your efforts

And FWIW, I agree that there were one or two assholes in there that seemed to be intentionally trying to get it locked or nuked
Thanks man... I tried but it was not enough. I was also hoisted by my own petard... some one reported me for letting everyone know how @Beigelemon was doing.

I'm also waiting on our pal @BeerAndPizza to clarify... I'm still trying to understand why I'm thought of as sensitive, and also why I'm a "hall monitor" for trying to keep people and threads out of trouble.?

~ss

good-hate.gif

Thanks man... I tried but it was not enough. I was also hoisted by my own petard... some one reported me for letting everyone know how @Beigelemon was doing.

I'm waiting on our pal @BeerAndPizza to clarify... I'm still trying to understand why I'm thought of as sensitive, and also why I'm a "hall monitor" for trying to keep people and threads out of trouble.?

~ss
I was out gassing up the car...

People don't like being told what to do or say or how to act. Threads drift. I think it's actually a law of physics. Trying to herd cats only pisses off the cats.

I just find it amusing that TGP mods and the various TGP knitting circles are such a hot topic here.

I was permabanned several years ago. Every once in a while, my gear searches turn up with TGP posts even some of my own.

Since coming back here, I've seen more TGP topics here than I have in all the years I've been permabanned. I don't get it, though it's amusing.

I'm also waiting on our pal @BeerAndPizza to clarify... I'm still trying to understand why I'm thought of as sensitive, and also why I'm a "hall monitor" for trying to keep people and threads out of trouble.?

~ss
People look at it as being told what to do / not do, even if it’s for their own good.
Edit: B&P beat me to it.

It was wild, here is out it played out

TGP: you can ask to be let back in after 30 days
Me: No that’s ok, can you just delete my profile
TGP: No, we can’t do that, but you can ask to be let back in after 90 days
Absolute horse shit way to conduct things

“Yes, thou knave, now that thou hast spake upon the soil of another realm, it shall be an additional sixty days until you may crave our indulgence to be readmitted to the good liberties of this plantation.”

I just find it amusing that TGP mods and the various TGP knitting circles are such a hot topic here.

I was permabanned several years ago. Every once in a while, my gear searches turn up with TGP posts even some of my own.

Since coming back here, I've seen more TGP topics here than I have in all the years I've been permabanned. I don't get it, though it's amusing.
I think a lot of us are just a little ticked about the recent bullshit over there

Back