THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
“All posts must be suitable for a 13 year old member”

I must have been told that a dozen times

Just make sure ignore half the threads on the front page that are about guns drugs and alcohol.
The calculation of what is “suitable for a 13 year old” is so wacked

It has nothing to do with actual common sense standards for PG-13 or even PG content

It’s all about a fig leaf for personal grudges and vendettas

The calculation of what is “suitable for a 13 year old” is so wacked

It has nothing to do with actual common sense standards for PG-13 or even PG content

It’s all about a fig leaf for personal grudges and vendettas
And the worst of it is you don't know who's holding a grudge and for what reason. Could be someone you have never even here of. But I'd also liked to add that I'm stoned. I have a black chair in the corner of the room and it looks very mysterious.

Look, let's get some things straight... you guys/girls/left/right/otherteamer/whatevers are my friends but DAYUM!!! The TGP mod conspiracies are a little much.
  1. I'm as "high-profile" as you get over there. (not bragging just stating) so if there was anything to that I'd have been banned a long time ago.
  2. It's MEMBER POLICED... get that thru your heads other members report other members... MODS don't seek you out.
  3. There is ONE clique there that tries to run everything and there are extreme people that report anyone that doesn't fall in line with them and their ways.
  4. THE MODS AT TGP are cool guys. I'm really sorry some of ya'll have had problems but remember YOU did something that got reported. They did not seek you out.
  5. YES there needs to be some unwritten rule clarifications, it's ridiculous how many get banned for "provocative" or similar rules not stated in the rule section.
  6. LOVE YOU ALL!!!
No I'm not sucking up I'm just sayin.
~ss

Look, let's get some things straight... you guys/girls/left/right/otherteamer/whatevers are my friends but DAYUM!!! The TGP mod conspiracies are a little much.
  1. I'm as "high-profile" as you get over there. (not bragging just stating) so if there was anything to that I'd have been banned a long time ago.
  2. It's MEMBER POLICED... get that thru your heads other members report other members... MODS don't seek you out.
  3. There is ONE guy there that tries to run everything and there are extreme people that report anyone that doesn't fall in line with them and their ways.
  4. THE MODS AT TGP are cool guys. I'm really sorry some of ya'll have had problems but remember YOU did something that got reported. They did not seek you out.
  5. YES there needs to be some unwritten rule clarifications, it's ridiculous how many get banned for "provocative" or similar rules not stated in the rule section.
  6. LOVE YOU ALL!!!
~ss
The red part is why you attract so much shit over there. Just sayin' bud. You're like "The Sensitive One", Jay Fillipone. Again, just sayin.

The red part is why you attract so much shit over there. Just sayin' bud. You're like "The Sensitive One", Jay Fillipone. Again, just sayin.
That's fair... I did try to keep my threads on track but that's just the threads I made, (I don't think I jumped in other threads)... And got called hall monitor and everything else... Seriously asking, how is it sensitive to ask people not to discuss things that can get a thread locked? Am I missing something else? Help me understand my faults and how to become a better Sasquatch.

~ss

3. There is ONE clique there that tries to run everything and there are extreme people that report anyone that doesn't fall in line with them and their ways.
  6. LOVE YOU ALL!!!
~ss
That doesn't change the fact that the rules or reasons for banning are mostly ridiculous, arbitrarily enforced and the infraction system is juvenile and retarded. 95% of the shit that got me suspended or banned over there was horseshit, regardless of who reported it. I've been persona non grata for years and you couldn't pay me to go back there. I miss some of the people there and I miss the live audio subforum, but I ended my band and quit gigging a few years back, sold off my bad ass PA rig for pennies on the dollar and found other ways to make myself happy.

Regarding this place, I seem to be wasting a lot of time here in the 3 whole days since I joined so it must be alright. And so far besides being chastised for ever hanging out with you guys everyone has been decent enough. Seems to me if you want to wade into the shit you are welcome to do so, if not you don't have to.

That doesn't change the fact that the rules or reasons for banning are mostly ridiculous, arbitrarily enforced and the infraction system is juvenile and retarded. 95% of the shit that got me suspended or banned over there was horseshit, regardless of who reported it. I've been persona non grata for years and you couldn't pay me to go back there. I miss some of the people there and I miss the live audio subforum, but I ended my band and quit gigging a few years back, sold off my bad ass PA rig for pennies on the dollar and found other ways to make myself happy.

Regarding this place, I seem to be wasting a lot of time here in the 3 whole days since I joined so it must be alright. And so far besides being chastised for ever hanging out with you guys everyone has been decent enough. Seems to me if you want to wade into the shit you are welcome to do so, if not you don't have to.
Yeah I don't get the hate and chastising for hanging out with you guys here... and again the rules need to be clarified and there is too much grey that seems to be used. (This is not BASHING TGP just thinking of ways to make it better for everyone.)

~ss

6. LOVE YOU ALL!!!
~ss
Squatch, you know I love you, but some of what you’re saying, while true on its face, I disagree with as a justification for what goes on over there

A large part of what I object to, and which i was willing to sort of ignore until they got bagelman, is that

yes, it is member-policed, and that becomes a problem when members
vindictively, maliciously, or on the basis of a grudge,
report posts that ARE NOT SENSIBLY IN VIOLATION OF ANY WRITTEN RULE
and the mods mete out punishment for it on the basis of some fucked-up reasoning
(or no reasoning at all)

there is no argument whatsoever that could convince me that the word “nubbing” is even REMOTELY transgressive,
it is plain and simply a nonsense word

I certainly don’t think there’s a conspiracy that involves the mods directly,
but by their actions they certainly have inappropriately abetted personal grudges from other members

giphy.gif

Squatch, you know I love you, but some of what you’re saying, while true on its face, I disagree with as a justification for what goes on over there

A large part of what I object to, and which i was willing to sort of ignore until they got bagelman, is that

yes, it is member-policed, and that becomes a problem when members
vindictively, maliciously, or on the basis of a grudge,
report posts that ARE NOT SENSIBLY IN VIOLATION OF ANY WRITTEN RULE
and the mods mete out punishment for it on the basis of some fucked-up reasoning
(or no reasoning at all)

there is no argument whatsoever that could convince me that the word “nubbing” is even REMOTELY transgressive,
it is plain and simply a nonsense word

I certainly don’t think there’s a conspiracy that involves the mods directly,
but by their actions they certainly have inappropriately abetted personal grudges from other members
Yep and luv ya back brother... that is constructive and the type of productive discussion I enjoy.

I 100% agree NUBBING???? give me a freaking break. But this is what I'm talking about with the unwritten and grey areas that need clarification. "posts must be safe for work and people as young as thirteen." seems ambiguous if thats the right word

~ss

You guys can say what you want, that's what I love about this place and on that note I think Scott is a good guy that is in a bad spot of having to lay down the law when responding to reports. Like I said to @PLX I don't think they don't have time for following us around and I bet we would be surprised if they were able to share how they really feel about what goes on over on TGP.

~ss
Sorry for the old bump, but if TGP mods are lurking here, you’ll be ok.

Yeah I don't get the hate and chastising for hanging out with you guys here... and again the rules need to be clarified and there is too much grey that seems to be used. (This is not BASHING TGP just thinking of ways to make it better for everyone.)

~ss
I personally don't feel the need to bash TGP because it means nothing to me. I haven't been there in a long time. That said, I sure as fuck ain't going to defend them. And I gotta say, if TGP mods are reading other forums to see what people are saying about them that's just sad and fucking pathetic.

Back