THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I see.

Could have sworn someone just said they git banned for what they said here......maybe it was PLX??

Any way, I can try to log on.....I am permabanned from the pub apparently......but I still could log on and see the other forums......I attempt to log on....I certainly have been poking insults at those turds.
@PLX is full of shit! :LOL:

~ss

lol i'm liable to be banned from that site for stuff i posted here

i ain't no mod favourite i can tell you that much.
1488230773446.jpg

the most ridiculous ban i've heard of in the pub

over the past few months the term 'nub' had this innocuous but esoteric inside joke thing

beigelemon, who never, ever crossed anybody ever, got reported/banned for using the term
Where? (What thread)

My sentiments precisely

The higher your reaction score over there the bigger on your back the target gets. you don't even need to actually do anything wrong after a certain point, enough shitflingers will hit that 'report' button on you and it just takes one honest mistake from an overworked mod for that to go south
Yep, it seems to be all it takes sometimes

The biggest travesty was when shane8 got booted for constantly posting nothing but gibberish and pictures of teddy bears.

And boofhead.
It’s so ridiculous when they’re like “all ya hafta do is follow three simple rules”

when in reality, it’s a fuckin ten-volume codex of secret rules half of which they make up on the fuckin spot

It’s so ridiculous when they’re like “all ya hafta do is follow three simple rules”

when in reality, it’s a fuckin ten-volume codex of secret rules half of which they make up on the fuckin spot
“All posts must be suitable for a 13 year old member”

I must have been told that a dozen times

Just make sure ignore half the threads on the front page that are about guns drugs and alcohol.

Back