THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Funny how nobody (the usuals) mentions this site in the new thread... we'll see if it last

giphy.gif

~ss
I'll say within 50 posts.

As far as the Farce Thread goes... I said don't bother with bringing it back, someone already started another one... Hopefully, they will bring the Farce Thread back and just lock it.

It was also getting very contentious, as I did not like a few of the regulars posting in it and the feelings were mutual, constant digs and shots were tiresome... They rarely conversed with others outside of themselves and were especially rude to new and other members. Why participate in a thread that someone you don't like created? But ultimately they got their wish and the thread is gone now. Now they can all go fuck themselves in the new thread...

~ss

I'll say within 50 posts.
It's probably going to go a little while but they can't help themselves, they are reading now and will have to make a jab or dig, it's what they do... and they probably are the ones that reported you. But this time it was partially my fault for letting everyone know you were okay, then the discussion of this site got rolling. Again... an unwritten rule casing major problems and that group knows this is the case and how to beat/work the TGP system.

~ss

Back