THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
guys i've been thinking, for those of us who love the sport of trolling, we should start a league

we could create a thread to discuss it, and then set up a thread that would essentially operate as the 'sports field.'

then we could all have a blast doing the left vs right dance without fucking other threads up

it's all about the love of the game, though. we don't need to be hatin, the culture wars already happened and they sucked for everybody

this would be more like 'rude olympics'

guys i've been thinking, for those of us who love the sport of trolling, we should start a league

we could create a thread to discuss it, and then set up a thread that would essentially operate as the 'sports field.'

then we could all have a blast doing the left vs right dance without fucking other threads up

it's all about the love of the game, though. we don't need to be hatin, the culture wars already happened and they sucked for everybody

this would be more like 'rude olympics'
Award points for originality. 0 points for clown pics or lazy insults.

This whole "influx of TGP refugees" thing reminds me of that scene in Predator, where the other team members keep telling Dylan there's a monster out to get them, and Dylan goes, "There's nothin' but a couple of guys runnin' around out there!"

Back