THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
That and He tried way to hard with the "woke" thing trying to correct anyone for anything that resembled a comment that wasn't politically correct... The best was what I mentioned before, him getting offended at "Oriental Rugs" then calling all of Duck Dynasty racist Rednecks... I liked him but he was truly clueless about a lot of things.

~ss
Unrelated but reminds of a story,

A guy on another forum was bitching about the word “jap” - Guitar Town - “37 dollars and a jap guitar” until it was pointed out his profile said he was a fan of Kraut Rock.

LMAO

Unrelated but reminds of a story,

A guy on another forum was bitching about the word “jap” - Guitar Town - “37 dollars and a jap guitar” until it was pointed out his profile said he was a fan of Kraut Rock.

LMAO
Did not see that coming.

That and He tried way to hard with the "woke" thing trying to correct anyone for anything that resembled a comment that wasn't politically correct... The best was what I mentioned before, him getting offended at "Oriental Rugs" then calling all of Duck Dynasty racist Rednecks... I liked him but he was truly clueless about a lot of things.

~ss
Ha, that covers 2 of my misdemeanors over there:
Talking about WWII and I mentioned “jap” too many times and someone took offense.
Posted a pic of the DD crew and The Woke jumped on it. No infraction but I think I caused some mental pain.

Back