THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I think you are doing exactly what you claim others do. Taking jabs. Being a “mean girl”. That is how it reads, anyway.
Well TV... I learned from them... I was like you fun loving with out a care in the world until they started this mess. I was getting reported every week/month and then I noticed the same people making fun of me and taking jabs. Then I saw that group of people doing the same thing to others and the targets were soon banned after they fought back...

Call it what you will, but if you don't like it blame your friends...

~ss

Well TV... I learned from them... I was like you fun loving with out a care in the world until they started this mess. I was getting reported every week/month and then I noticed the same people making fun of me and taking jabs. Then I saw that group of people doing the same thing to others and the targets were soon banned after they fought back...

~ss
1679869170017.gif

~ss
Have you ever once considered that it’s not everyone else that is the problem?

Back