THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
It's probably going to go a little while but they can't help themselves, they are reading now and will have to make a jab or dig, it's what they do... and they probably are the ones that reported you. But this time it was partially my fault for letting everyone know you were okay, then the discussion of this site got rolling. Again... an unwritten rule casing major problems and that group knows this is the case and how to beat/work the TGP system.

~ss
Yet you can’t stop reading the new thread, it’s eating at you like a girlfriend dumping you.

Because you can’t help yourself, there‘s odds on how long it takes until you post in it again.:giggle::giggle:

Funny how nobody (the usuals) mentions this site in the new thread... we'll see if it last

giphy.gif

~ss
It’s not allowed anymore because somebody cried and a thread died.

Ha, that covers 2 of my misdemeanors over there:
Talking about WWII and I mentioned “jap” too many times and someone took offense.
Posted a pic of the DD crew and The Woke jumped on it. No infraction but I think I caused some mental pain.
Yea I got a week off for saying Chloe Bennet was “just the right amount of Asian for me” lol

Except the post was from like 2016 and the suspension was in 2021

6DFFC421-F01F-4CF6-AE73-41F2976989AF.jpeg

Back