THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
But it cured your anal dandelion problem so all good.
X28REld.jpg

I have watched a number of OTC tupe sub-forum on different forums. I always thought they seemed to be more trouble than they were worth.

Watching the past several months here I got it. As the membership has risen fueled by the new folks from TGP, the activity in OTC has increased. A lot. @Monkey Man has said as much.

The gear related forums don’t seem to be experiencing as big of an uptick.

That is what clicked. A frenzied OTC with a bunch of traffic is actually a positive for the site owner. More traffic == Higher $$$ for advertising space. Higher revenue can tweak an owners bulshit meter when it comes to “noise” and difficult situations.

That is what is bizarre about the farce page getting shutdown. The farce page drove some traffic. It was a draw. It either stopped driving traffic, so why not kill it? Or… there is some really personal shit going on with the TGP mods/owner and they are doing some stupid, irrational shit as a result.

I suspect there are spies and/or tale carriers here on RT who go back and work up Scott and the mod squad.

Losing a chunk of their most active content generators to RT probably helps fuel the animus too.
Great silly conspiracy theory.
The problem with it is you left out the part where @$hit$quat reported several people in the thread and it backfired on him. He never expected Auld to shut it down, let alone not reopen it. Now the new thread is going at an even faster and smoother clip than Squat’s ever did and that of course now enrages Squat to no end.

He even showed more shortsightedness by declaring he won’t participate in the new thread anymore and started a gaggle of other threads to search for support and adulation. Unfortunately for him those threads are.. well let’s just say they’re rather stale already.
Now he’ll need to find an excuse or justification to back track and post in the new and much improved thread again.

Last edited:
Great silly conspiracy theory.
The problem with it is you left out the part where @$hit$quat reported several people in the thread and it backfired on him. He never expected Auld to shut it down, let alone not reopen it. Now the new thread is going at an even faster and smoother clip than Squat’s ever did and of course this now enrages Squat to no end.

He even showed more shortsightedness by declaring he won’t participate in the new thread and started a gaggle of other threads to search for support and adulation. Unfortunately for him those threads are.. well let’s just say rather stale already.
Crickey !

Wrap your laughing gear 'round that, mate.

Are you sure? It reads like someone seething with anger over being castigated for dickish behavior. Which by default means you care or overly care to a point of being obsessed. Also the fact that you keep reading the new thread over there to see if you’re being mentioned only enforces the fact that you can’t stop caring.
Thanks for the analysis doctor

Back