THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Hmmmm. One of the TGP shills. You are a fucking trolling ass moron dude… and not good at it either.

I notice one of the other troll/shills (who couldn’t answer a serious question) gave you a little love on this post too.

Your little clique makes it easy to identify the TGP shills.
Sure

This is the best TGP can throw at RT? Sad and embarassing.

There’s only a small handful of TGP shills in this thread. Most of the TGPers in this thread are just doing their thing, until one of a very small number of asshats shows up to try to derail the thread.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
You’re doing it all wrong. Think first then type.

poltergeist-whats.gif
I stopped posting selfies and the world went to shit!

How is it trolling by filling in some gaps in a narrative that is greatly distorted?
@CG4211 were you even actively involved in the thread on Tgp ?

Sorta kinda... When it all happened I tried to see what was going on, the other new one was mentioned so I said just keep the new one... I then asked for The Farce thread come back but be locked and was respectfully denied.

Again it was my fault for telling everyone I talked to @Beigelemon here and he was okay. That got the talk of this place started and a heated discussion with me and pigman and hime chastising me for coming here... then others joined in discussing this place and that was it.

Sincerely sorry everyone... I feel like shit for my part in getting it deleted.

EDIT: I guess I am responsible... dayum.
~ss
The “pigman” did not chastise you at all, it was a conversation that you started and then you went off in typical fashion because you didn’t like the questions. You could’ve just answered the questions and moved on. But no, you started the name calling and as usual breaking the don’t be a dick rule and all that.
And of course you also know that you always have to get the last word In. As you continued to do after the fact in the new thread and others.
Sincerely not sorry,
SSF

Last edited:

Back