The GOP's attempt to stop voters under 25 years of age ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
Taking a history detour for a moment, you ever been to the North End in Boston?
Historic for so many reasons but more recently for the amazing Italian cuisine.
Lots of immigrants settled in the area.

Took my wife in once for our anniversary and ended up in an old home converted
into a super intimate restaurant. You were basically served a meal while sitting in
someone's dining room.

I'm old and very few meals stick out over decades as other-worldly.
This sort of area.

View attachment 204709
I have not. Very cool looking place though. I have not spent much time in the New England area.

Now do North Africa, and most of the middle east when the armies of Arabia spread Islam by the sword,

Next, how about the Byzantine empire and others the Ottomans replaced; the Mongols sweeping West from Siberia; and the Vikings,...and the Romans, and the Greeks, and the Persians,....

History is full of "race replacement".

How many Ukrainians are still in Ukraine, thanks to NATO aggression?
Putin and Russia are pussies .... the Ukrainians proved it !!!!

Now thats the REAL definition of voter suppression . Democrats break every law imaginable to cancel out REAL AMERICANS VOTES.

Yes,
The only way they can ever win is cheating.

81,000,000 ?!
but they’re still completely fucking petrified of Trump?!
😂

Putin and Russia are pussies .... the Ukrainians proved it !!!!
61004993.jpg

I didn't kick anyone's puppy or steal their wallet.
Being an outspoken liberal isn't a crime.
Giving loud bigots crap isn't a crime.
Being a seriously good counter puncher isn't either.
These Fascists on this forum, have a serious case of Reality Deficit Disorder, the live in a bubble / echo chamber .... they are angry that the Real World contradicts everything the believe in or post .

What angers them, is the fact that rational people out number their KKKult of Incellic ideals and delusions.

And it really shows up ( that reality) in the results of the Elections .

These Fascists on this forum, have a serious case of Reality Deficit Disorder, the live in a bubble / echo chamber .... they are angry that the Real World contradicts everything the believe in or post .

What angers them, is the fact that rational people out number their KKKult of Incellic ideals and delusions.

And it really shows up ( that reality) in the results of the Elections .
giphy.gif

You're projecting again.

:ROFLMAO:
I guess you got over the fit you threw when I described your early life in such exact detail.

You were like 5'6" and 145 lbs soaking wet, weren't you. Still short but I bet you swing a fat gut around these days.

I guess you got over the fit you threw when I described your early life in such exact detail.

You were like 5'6" and 145 lbs soaking wet, weren't you. Still short but I bet you swing a fat gut around these days.
I went to the grocery store yesterday, and I'm waiting in line to checkout.. there's like two people with full carts in front of me.

An employee comes up to me and she points and says, "The self checkout lane is open."

And I go, "Yeah, I don't work here."

I went to the grocery store yesterday, and I'm waiting in line to checkout.. there's like two people with full carts in front of me.

An employee comes up to me and she points and says, "The self checkout lane is open."

Damn, we agree on something. Ugh. I feel dirty.

Provided I don't have any "restrictive items" I find I get out of the store faster in self checkout.

I'd much prefer they let me scan items on my phone as I place them in my cart, then the app could just charge my saved card.

Back