The GOP's attempt to stop voters under 25 years of age ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
Provided I don't have any "restrictive items" I find I get out of the store faster in self checkout.

I'd much prefer they let me scan items on my phone as I place them in my cart, then the app could just charge my saved card.
Went to Costco about a month ago.

They don't use plastic bags there. Guy at the checkout goes, "Do you wanna box for those ?"

I go, "No. I abhor violence. I'll just pay with my card."

These Fascists on this forum, have a serious case of Reality Deficit Disorder, the live in a bubble / echo chamber .... they are angry that the Real World contradicts everything the believe in or post .

What angers them, is the fact that rational people out number their KKKult of Incellic ideals and delusions.

And it really shows up ( that reality) in the results of the Elections .
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

These Fascists on this forum, have a serious case of Reality Deficit Disorder, the live in a bubble / echo chamber .... they are angry that the Real World contradicts everything the believe in or post .

What angers them, is the fact that rational people out number their KKKult of Incellic ideals and delusions.

And it really shows up ( that reality) in the results of the Elections .

AHHHHAHAHA😂😂😂

🤡PURE BULLSHIT🤡

Asoonah Numunu, KLOWN :hys:

giphy.gif

He thinks he lives in the "Real world" and is rational ha ha ha ha ha .

The thing that cracks me up the most is liberals actually think they are more intelligent than we are and we are the ones that need to be educated . They live as far away from reality as far away from reality can possibly get . All you got to do is start to read what they post and it's the most absurd shit ever , it makes you shake your head with a WTF lol.

Democracy/ the Will of the American People keeps rejecting MAGA ....
Kind of like an old rich man that kills a hooker and blames his erectile dysfunction on the hooker .... he hits her over the head with a shovel, buries her body and keeps lying to himself .... it's the bitches fault ....it's the bitches fault ... as he drives off the scene of the crime .

That's MAGA IN A NUT SHELL .
KEEP GOING BULLWINKLE, 2024 IS GOING TO BE A DISASTER FOR YA !!!!

Last edited:
Went to Costco about a month ago.

They don't use plastic bags there. Guy at the checkout goes, "Do you wanna box for those ?"

I go, "No. I abhor violence. I'll just pay with my card."
Ah, I thought you were going to complain that you can't kill minorities and get the convenient All White Jury to exonerate you from charges .... miss them days ? .... bet you do !!!!

People keeps rejecting MAGA ....
Kind of like an old rich man that kills a hooker and blames his erectile dysfunction on the hooker .... he hits her over the head with a shovel, buries her body and keeps lying to himself .... it's the bitches fault ....it's the bitches fault ... as he drives off the scene of the crime .

That's MAGA IN A NUT SHELL .
KEEP GOING BULLWINKLE, 2024 IS GOING TO BE A DISASTER FOR YA !!!!

Truth hurts, like that 2020 Putin / Trump double headed dildo / electric pickle 💩👍
Pull it out and while your at it ...Pull your head you out too, you can't breath in that smelly dark echo chamber of yours !!!!

Back