The GOP's attempt to stop voters under 25 years of age ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
Ah, I thought you were going to complain that you can't kill minorities and get the convenient All White Jury to exonerate you from charges .... miss them days ? .... bet you do !!!!
giphy.gif

Since Democracy is a threat to MAGA ( The GOP ), they want to raise the right to vote, to age 25 .

Pretty soon, Natives, Hispanics, African Americans, Women and now, people under 25 .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2023/05/12/vivek-ramaswamy-voting-age-25/
They are growing desperate, because nobody loves them anymore .
If they wreck the Economy , by delaying the Debt Ceiling vote .... they are finished.
Since you were so brash in spewing forth ignorance, I should do you the favor of helping you understand how contemptible your logic is:

First, you're trying to make an argument that because a single Republican candidate made such a proposition that it's somehow representative of the entire GOP. Ironically, you use that kind of logic, but when people generalize that all democrats are groomers, you deny the proscription.

Second, you didn't even try to refute Vivek Ramaswany's (the mellinnial candidate who proposed a higher voting age) proposition even though he, being way more intelligent than you, at least gave several logical points why it would make sense (don't be obtuse and assume I support him or agree with him). You don't even bother to cite anything the guy said in context or even try to argue the topic itself because you're evidently inept at saying anything intelligent. If you had the intelligence to debate the topic, you would have done that, so you essentially just used the topic to try and attack an entire political party and offend a nation of supporters. There is literally no intellectual purpose in what you say.

Then, you went and cooked up goofy rationales for why the entire GOP wants to raise the voting age. You couldn't quote a single Republican who ever gave any of those inane reasons because it's such insane gibberish.

Listen to yourself man, "nobody loves them anymore," "democracy is a threat to MAGA," "they are growing desperate," "wreck the economy," blah, blah. No one with a working brain would utter such stupidity. Everything you said is entirely void of intelligence. Not only that but your pathetic attempt to cite statistics is equally inane. To say you don't know what you're talking about is putting it kindly.

The truth is you're a follower, a mindless clone droning on blind hate against a political party you know nothing about, and on the subject of politics which is far beyond your level of comprehension. Instead of coming up with a sensible argument on the topic, you go and twist some obscure story into a silly anti-GOP conspiracy.

It's not just that you do this kind of thing out of ignorance but you delight in slander and offensive speech, and seek negative attention (which is likely one traits that kept you from learning anything in school). You randomly pick things and turn them into retarded narratives as a petty excuse to badmouth people with different political views.

Nothing you said can be validated by any credible source. You even believe propaganda from Jeff Bezos-owned, far-left Washington Post so much that you tout it like some kind of deluded gospel. You prate about things like the "economy," "debt ceiling," and "democracy" which you can't even understand. Go ahead and find the word "democracy" in the Declaration of Independence. LOL! You can't because it's not there. The couple of times it's mentioned in the Constitution, it's described as a right, not our form of government (which is expressly a "republic"). Go ahead and make a rational argument on why you support raising the debt ceiling. Ha ha ha! Tell us then what the effects will be on national debt, government spending, and the inevitable repetition of raising the debt ceiling annually like the Democrats love to do. When they oppose it just to obstruct Trump, you think it's OK, but when Republicans do it to thwart out of control spending, it's somehow a terrible conspiracy to wreck the economy. Man, you're incapable of making sense.

If you had any decency, you would question, at some point, what kind of person does these things. What kind of person conducts themselves with ferocious mendacity? Certainly not a good person with any good intentions or good will towards his fellow man, but a noxious social presence bent on stirring caustic rhetoric. You are miserably predictable, and also perfectly predicted and described thousands of years ago:

"Their throat is an open grave;
With their mouths they keep deceiving; The poison of asps is under their lips:
Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Their feet are swift to shed blood:
Destruction and misery are in their path: And the way of peace have they not known:
There is no fear of God before their eyes.
"

Last edited:
Since you were so brash in spewing forth ignorance, I should do you the favor of helping you understand how contemptible your logic is:

First, you're trying to make an argument that because a single Republican candidate made such a proposition that it's somehow representative of the entire GOP. Ironically, you use that kind of logic, but when people generalize that all democrats are groomers, you deny the proscription.

Second, you didn't even try to refute Vivek Ramaswany's (the mellinnial candidate who proposed a higher voting age) proposition even though he, being way more intelligent than you, at least gave several logical points why it would make sense (don't be obtuse and assume I support him or agree with him) You don't even bother to cite anything the guy said in context or even try to argue the topic itself because you're evidently inept at saying anything intelligent. If you had the intelligence to debate the topic, you would have done so.

Then, you went and cooked up goofy rationales for why the entire GOP wants to raise the voting age. You couldn't quote a single Republican who ever gave any of those inane reasons because it's such insane gibberish.

Listen to yourself man, "nobody loves them anymore," "democracy is a threat to MAGA," "they are growing desperate," "wreck the economy," blah, blah. No one with a working brain would utter such stupidity. Everything you said is entirely void of intelligence. Not only that but your pathetic attempt to cite statistics is equally pathetic. To say you don't know what you're talking about is putting it kindly.

The truth is you're a follower, a mindless clone droning on blind hate against a political party you know nothing about, and on the subject of politics which is far beyond your level of comprehension. Instead of coming up with a sensible argument on the topic, you go and twist some obscure story into an silly anti-GOP conspiracy.

It's not just that you just do this kind of thing out of total ignorance but you delight in slander and offensive speech, and you seek negative attention (which is likely one traits that kept you from learning anything in school). You randomly pick things and turn them into retarded narratives as petty excuse to badmouth people with different political views.

Nothing you said can be validated by any credible source. You even believe propaganda from Jeff Bezos-owned, far-left Washington Post so much you tout it like some kind of deluded gospel. You prate about things likethe economy, debt ceiling,

If you had any decency, you would question, at some point, what kind of person does these things. What kind of person conducts themselves with ferocious mendacity? Certainly not a good person with any good intentions or good will towards his fellow man, but a noxious social presence bent on stirring caustic rhetoric. You are miserably predictable, and also perfectly predicted and described thousands of years ago:

Destruction and misery are in their path: And the way of peace have they not known:
"
giphy.gif

"

Why just 13?
Quote the entire 9 thru 20.
And then tell me how you're a fucking hypocrite based on that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230515_085658_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230515_085658_Firefox.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20230515_085627_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230515_085627_Firefox.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 30
I'd say Romans 1:27 is much more applicable to you guys here.

:ROFLMAO:
So what would you know about Romans 1:27? Go ahead and give us a brief exposition on that verse so we know you're not just making a fool of yourself.

I find it hilarious that you lunatics actually think the DNC and GOP are different from each other , They both have aligned with the WEF and you know what that means . Your freedoms are OVER.
You are correct about lunacy, however, the GOP is not a party of groomers so there is a substantial difference... at least for now.

You are correct about lunacy, however, the GOP is not a party of groomers so there is a substantial difference... at least for now.
You've made several key points in your posts, which are appreciated. Just take into account that most of these twats posting are alts and are here to do nothing but agitate and drive site traffic. Hell, at this point, most of them are probably bots.

Last edited:
Why just 13?
Quote the entire 9 thru 20.
And then tell me how you're a fucking hypocrite based on that.
You're the one desperately trying to find fault so why didn't YOU quote it and make your case? LOL! Hey, if you want a biblical debate then I'm all for it, but I guarantee you that your pathetic attempts at searching random verses will only demonstrate that you have no understanding of scripture whatsoever.

In fact, didn't you mock, scoff, and denounce the bible in previous posts? By that, you already disqualified yourself from any scriptural discussion. Are you 5 years old? Dude, stop trying to argue things you're completely ignorant about.

Do you really think just glossing over scripture allows you derive meaning from it? LOL! The bible even says that's impossible because the knowledge of GOD is "spiritually discerned" only by true believers; and that the knowledge of GOD is "foolishness to those who are perishing" (that is, going to hell because they reject GOD).

But if you insist on making a fool of yourself then go ahead and make a biblical case. I should warn you though that I've spent years in fervent dedication to scripture, and thoroughly study scripture every single day and night. It's senseless to try and debate me. That's like you arguing with surgeons from an emergency room bed. Grow up dude.

You've made several key points in your posts, which are appreciated. Just take into account that most of these twats posting are alts and are here to do nothing agitate and drive site traffic. Hell, at this point, most of them are probably bots.
Thanks, and yep, I'm keenly aware of what you said but it's just my benevolent nature to expose and make known to them the error of their ways.

Back