The Motocross Nationals start this weekend!!

• Thread starter Thread starter JTyson
  • Start date Start date
Agreed
The time it took him to restart that thing was tough, I don't know how they can change that quickly. He did choose the 1 bike that was a kickstart, so the whole "kickstart Kenny" thing was kinda funny until it wasn't :LOL:
He showed good speed considering he's missed 4 rounds and decided at the last minute to race. Team managers hate that kinda stuff :aww:

He was definitely fast on a bad track after missing a handful of races.

Ultimately, he chose to ride the RMZ. No sympathy from me.

Why in the hell is Kenny on a kick start? I know it involves wheel barrows of $, but damn.

I've been wondering that since he announced he signed on. It's not like Suzuki, at the factory/Mfg level, has anything serious happening in any form of racing. So, did this particular team have enough to offer ($$ and equipment) to convince him the program was better than a B-team (read: FXR, etc.) Yamaha or KTM?

That’s pretty cool. I subscribe to his utube channel.

I love his videos. I like him and AJ Catanzaro. Feel like guys I'd love to go ride with and have a good time even though they would quadruple lap me.

I love his videos. I like him and AJ Catanzaro. Feel like guys I'd love to go ride with and have a good time even though they would quadruple lap me.
Oh yeah. He’d easily smoke most of your local track riders.

Down hard. People were saying when it happened that he didn’t move for quite a while.

I suppose Chad Reed didn’t have near enough points or exemptions to race Birmingham?

Back