The True Face of MAGA ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
Seems like Trump's Bank Deregulation is leading to a Major Investigation .

Seems like Trump's Bank Deregulation is leading to a Major Investigation .

🤡🤡Vaxman the Booster KKKlown🤡🤡

6C809894-D0F6-4A16-9A7D-7E819B1DD30A.jpeg
3A4DA3B0-14B7-4AF5-8389-2B1D91DBDBFD.jpeg

Funny how the small MAGA population goes out of their way the get their news from conspiracy websites and an admitted lying "entertainment" network... yet they scream fake news at every legitimate journalist. Tards gonna tard. Lol.

‘every legitimate journalist’
😂👍

You think Fox News, which is registered as an entertainment network, is legitimate journalism? Tucker admitted that he hates Trump, and they all just admitted that the 2020 election was not stolen. It's all documented you pea brained morons. Is that fake news too, straight from your fox news Trump suckers? You can't beleive their lies on camera and not beleive them when they tell the truth off camera.. which is it? Can't have it both ways.

Chelsea Clinton??? Who brought that bitch up? You retarded incels would lick Chelsea Clinton's asshole after she ate a pile of dog shit if you thought you'd actually get laid! 😂
You're such a prick as you know me too well. The one you miss out on is the one you never catch up on. :cheers:

Chelsea Clinton??? Who brought that bitch up? You retarded incels would lick Chelsea Clinton's asshole after she ate a pile of dog shit if you thought you'd actually get laid! 😂
She's pretty ugly, no? If you are asking that stupid question, would you have licked Dimebag Darrell's asshole right after he took a shit? I mean, if he asked you nicely?

She's pretty ugly, no? If you are asking that stupid question, would you have licked Dimebag Darrell's asshole right after he took a shit? I mean, if he asked you nicely?
I've got a visual happening and it AIN'T too good I'm afraid.................I'm gonna hurl chunks!

Back