The True Face of MAGA ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
You think Fox News, which is registered as an entertainment network, is legitimate journalism? Tucker admitted that he hates Trump, and they all just admitted that the 2020 election was not stolen. It's all documented you pea brained morons. Is that fake news too, straight from your fox news Trump suckers? You can't beleive their lies on camera and not beleive them when they tell the truth off camera.. which is it? Can't have it both ways.
Trumpsters and Fox News aficionados.... know that both are fakes as fuck .
Just like WWE Wrestling is fake.

Here's the rub ...some Bozos take Fox News as legitimate.

The FCC should revoke Fox News's license and take it off the air .

Who's your daddy Axe Fag?

donald-trump-thumbs-up.gif

TRIGGERED! You and Inbred Beta Cuntz share a lot of the same material. Who's your daddy bitch?

donald-trump-thumbs-up.gif

You think Fox News, which is registered as an entertainment network, is legitimate journalism? Tucker admitted that he hates Trump, and they all just admitted that the 2020 election was not stolen. It's all documented you pea brained morons. Is that fake news too, straight from your fox news Trump suckers? You can't beleive their lies on camera and not beleive them when they tell the truth off camera.. which is it? Can't have it both ways.

So, If Tucker hates Trump, do you think that has any impact on the Jan 6 video he’s brought to light?

So, If Tucker hates Trump, do you think that has any impact on the Jan 6 video he’s brought to light?
He’s not talking about Trump. He’s focusing on the bullshit “innocence” of the idiots that stormed the Capitol. It’s red meat for his viewers.

He’s not talking about Trump. He’s focusing on the bullshit “innocence” of the idiots that stormed the Capitol. It’s red meat for his viewers.

Ahhh Ok, I understand.
I was just trying to clarify what possible impact ‘Tucker’s hatred for Trump’ has to do with a video which speaks for itself.

“the idiots that stormed the Capitol”

Are you speaking of Antifa and the Federal Agents that were bused in?

Last edited:
Everything they believe in is a lie.
And if they are true to what they post here .... they're living a lie .

That's what happens when the put their whole identity into Fox News , David Karesh, Charles Manson, Jim Jones or Donald Trump .
Then they realize, that they have become what the most loathed before the full indoctrination.

Ahhh Ok, I understand.
I was just trying to clarify what possible impact ‘Tuckers hatred for Trump’ has to do with a video which speaks for itself.

“the idiots that stormed the Capitol”

Are you speaking of Antifa and the Federal Agents that were bused in?
Bro, your too far gone .
You push long debunked conspiracies and total lies .... you're beyond help .
Life is very lonely for an incel.

You totally remind me of guy that I went to College with .
He is 54 years old, hasn't held a job in 9 years, still lives with his parents, never married or has any kids ..... a total Trumpster with no self identity or self worth.

🤡

That's what happens when the put their whole identity into Fox News , David Karesh, Charles Manson, Jim Jones or Donald Trump .
Then they realize, that they have become what the most loathed before the full indoctrination.
🤡

Dude! Stop getting riled up by these retarded incels.. they live on a guitar forum spouting insane lies told to them by confirmed two faced liars. They can't even make a blip on an actual political forum because they are too dumb to argue with adult people, and only have two brain cells to rub together. So they come here for some reason, because I doubt none of them even own a guitar, yet alone could even play smoke on the water... They're all troll incels with no other place to go. 😥

Back