The True Face of MAGA ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
Dude! Stop getting riled up by these retarded incels.. they live on a guitar forum spouting insane lies told to them by confirmed two faced liars. They can't even make a blip on an actual political forum because they are too dumb to argue with adult people, and only have two brain cells to rub together. So they come here for some reason, because I doubt none of them even own a guitar, yet alone could even play smoke on the water... They're all troll incels with no other place to go. 😥
Yeah, they just post stupid MEMEs, clown pictures .... that an equivalent of try to weight down people with " Out Dumming " .... a strategy of incellic, no life losers .
One of them even attacked me in the tech part of this forum .

They are a couple of guys here, that show strong tendencies to be at a SVR/ GRU Cyber Troll Farm .... the rest are just trolling incells

Yeah, they just post stupid MEMEs, clown pictures .... that an equivalent of try to weight down people with " Out Dumming " .... a strategy of incellic, no life losers .
giphy.gif

One of them even attacked me in the tech part of this forum .

They are a couple of guys here, that show strong tendencies to be at a SVR/ GRU Cyber Troll Farm .... the rest are just trolling incells

🤡Vaxxman the Tinfoil Booster Clown🤡

439F3CAC-3C8A-4C3A-B607-A5F4638C327D.jpeg

MEMEs is a method of trying to " Out Dumb " people .... a passive aggressive form of ( lack) intellectual surrender.... your defeat is accepted and surrender is acknowledged.

Seems like the Lt .Govenor of Tennessee, has a gay tendencies and he pretends to be anti LTGB .... just watch the video .

The change was a public service for you half wits who thought everyone posting here who calls you out was the same person.

Sorry if that sentence was too long for you to parse. Here's the short version: You're an idiot and I'm trying to help.

🤡Chuckles the Tripolar Racist Homophobic Juggling Tinfoil KKKlown🤡

14675EBD-6313-4B31-9163-01AEA39F7FB4.jpeg

Dude! Stop getting riled up by these retarded incels.. they live on a guitar forum spouting insane lies told to them by confirmed two faced liars. They can't even make a blip on an actual political forum because they are too dumb to argue with adult people, and only have two brain cells to rub together. So they come here for some reason, because I doubt none of them even own a guitar, yet alone could even play smoke on the water... They're all troll incels with no other place to go. 😥

Back