The True Face of MAGA ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
giphy.gif
What else you got? More memes from pussy boys who live on their mommy's basements like you diaper babies? Haha!!!

You seem angry, bro.

:unsure:
No, I'm a happy well adjusted person who laughs hystericaly at you right wing morons who hate everyone who isn't an angry racist white homophobe! You basment bois make me laugh SO MUCH! You should all get together and suck each others cocks... maybe you'd all be in a little better, less hateful mood... Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

No, I'm a happy well adjusted person who laughs hystericaly at you right wing morons who hate everyone who isn't an angry racist white homophobe! You basment bois make me laugh SO MUCH! You should all get together and suck each others cocks... maybe you'd all be in a little better, less hateful mood... Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!
You sound like a triggered left wing fag. Why do you come over here if you are so happy? Wouldn’t you rather jackoff to Dimebag?

You sound like a triggered left wing fag. Why do you come over here if you are so happy? Wouldn’t you rather jackoff to Dimebag?
Your meme bank off line?

Gawd your stupid.

Hey BeerandPizza! What happened to your nutz? Did they drop off with DemNuts?
The change was a public service for you half wits who thought everyone posting here who calls you out was the same person.

Sorry if that sentence was too long for you to parse. Here's the short version: You're an idiot and I'm trying to help.

I come here to enjoy the guitar forum, and occasionally fuck with retards like you. Why do you only come here to post hateful stupid shit? This isn't a political forum but you seem to make yourself happy by posting dumb ass right wing conspiratorial garbage. Only a few morons here like your posts or agree with you. Does that make you feel like a big boy? What, you can't compete in the big boy Q-anon forums so you come here to spout your dumbass shit? Trump tries to find the biggest morons he can to listen to his lying nonsense. Seems that's what you think you're doing here douchebag. Go fuck yourself and the rest of you who only post here to stir the shit pond.

I come here to enjoy the guitar forum, and occasionally fuck with retards like you. Why do you only come here to post hateful stupid shit? This isn't a political forum but you seem to make yourself happy by posting dumb ass right wing conspiratorial garbage. Only a few morons here like your posts or agree with you. Does that make you feel like a big boy? What, you can't compete in the big boy Q-anon forums so you come here to spout your dumbass shit? Trump tries to find the biggest morons he can to listen to his lying nonsense. Seems that's what you think you're doing here douchebag. Go fuck yourself and the rest of you who only post here to stir the shit pond.
No asshole, go fuck YOURself and go back to humming Cemetery Gaytes from start to finish while blowing your boyfriend. What a cuck!

Bro, your too far gone .
You push long debunked conspiracies and total lies .... you're beyond help .
Life is very lonely for an incel.

You totally remind me of guy that I went to College with .
He is 54 years old, hasn't held a job in 9 years, still lives with his parents, never married or has any kids ..... a total Trumpster with no self identity or self worth.

What the hell is an Incel?🤔

‘homophobe’ 😂 Love it!!!👍
Powerful indoctrinated Retarded Lib Talk👍

Dude! Stop getting riled up by these retarded incels.. they live on a guitar forum spouting insane lies told to them by confirmed two faced liars. They can't even make a blip on an actual political forum because they are too dumb to argue with adult people, and only have two brain cells to rub together. So they come here for some reason, because I doubt none of them even own a guitar, yet alone could even play smoke on the water... They're all troll incels with no other place to go. 😥

🤡Bloodrock the Troll Incel Clown🤡

46E1D958-FFAA-4F13-8375-52959ABEDF37.jpeg

Back