Thoughts, prayers and battlefield tourniquets

• Thread starter Thread starter Bagel and Creamcheese
  • Start date Start date
27008219-EB14-49A1-B288-D736EDCA6F40.jpeg

Chuckles, that’s so stupid, I’m not at all surprised you lower yourself to say it👌
Just more Donnie B ridiculous nonsense.

I read his posts and ask myself, "How does someone consistently come down on the wrong side of every single issue ?"

:rolleyes:

It’s called, trolling the gear forums’.

That’s it, Simple, and he’s done it for years. Takes the opposite viewpoint to troll every thread along.
It’s pretty blatantly obvious at this point.
😉👌

Step back and watch what he does. The fact that more people don’t see it is just incredible😉

It’s called, trolling the gear forums’.

That’s it, Simple, and he’s done it for years. Takes the opposite viewpoint to troll every thread along.
It’s pretty blatantly obvious at this point.
😉👌

Step back and watch what he does. The fact that more people don’t see it is just incredible😉
So, he doesn't believe the stupid shit he's saying here ?

Attachments

• the-extreme-late.jpg
    the-extreme-late.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 29
Inbred Bordas TV Baiter, pulling in the night shift. Back to work Baiter, you need to earn those Bordas Bucks! 📺📺📺📺

Hey, there's no way to stop those daily mass shootings in elementary schools so let's at least teach the kids how to be battlefield medics.

C'mon, applying a pressure bandage under fire is so easy even a third grader could do it - right?

Texas <spits>

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-bill-would-train-third-graders-use-battlefield-tourniquets-1798139
Kids don't have a chance ....Texas Governor Abbott want to arm school shooters better than NATO arms Ukraine.

Man, Texas doesn't have enough rational people anymore .

We have to have this exercise every single time, because of idiots like OP..

Insane people are the problem, not firearms.

If you take away all firearms tomorrow, insane people will kill others with motor vehicle, knives, hammers... whatever.
Most guys that depend on a gun ....because they're pussies that are afraid of a bloody nose , in fair fight .

Back