Thoughts, prayers and battlefield tourniquets

• Thread starter Thread starter Bagel and Creamcheese
  • Start date Start date
yngwie-malmsteen.gif

Hey Kolah, .... Meteh koyeh oysin !!!!
These Waseechu Trumpsters are the biggest loser since the Southern Confederacy .
Maybe you should go to an Iwipi and not poison your self with their afflictions of Rascism and Inferiority .
Being around Trumpsters will wear out your True Self in being Lakota .
I know many, many of your people, since I was at Standing Rock a few years back as a member of AIM .
If you've been to Standing Rock or Pine Ridge you already know the vast majority of my people have lost their way.

Until they give us back Paha Sapa they can all go to hell.

Hey Kolah, .... Meteh koyeh oysin !!!!
These Waseechu Trumpsters are the biggest loser since the Southern Confederacy .
Maybe you should go to an Iwipi and not poison your self with their afflictions of Rascism and Inferiority .
Being around Trumpsters will wear out your True Self in being Lakota .
I know many, many of your people, since I was at Standing Rock a few years back as a member of AIM .
My golfing buddy is Lakota. I christened him "Two Eagles" cuz he got (wait for it) two eagles one round.

I wish my name was Two Eagles. Damn, that was some nice playing.

Dude! Just noticed your auto-sig. :ROFLMAO:
What's that from?
Really long story. The short version. Is that years ago my living room wall was called the wall of shame. We put drawings our daughter and the other neighborhood kids did and newspaper clippings and whatever shit we thought was weird or cool up. That was the headline from an article or something I found so I cut it out and put it on the wall.

Really long story. The short version. Is that years ago my living room wall was called the wall of shame. We put drawings our daughter and the other neighborhood kids did and newspaper clippings and whatever shit we thought was weird or cool up. That was the headline from an article or something I found so I cut it out and put it on the wall.
giphy.gif

Bullshit , you know damn well you don't own a car or drive and you definitely don't have any money . You low life lying POS .
Are you at the facility voluntarily?

Back