Thoughts, prayers and battlefield tourniquets

• Thread starter Thread starter Bagel and Creamcheese
  • Start date Start date
It's just an example of how corrupt and dishonest the main stream media is and how corrupt our intelligence agency's are .

This is an example of how the corrupt, mainstream brainwashing factory that is NBC is reporting it

“A preliminary review of what is believed to be the shooter’s social media accounts reveal hundreds of posts that include racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist rhetoric, including neo-Nazi material and material espousing white supremacy, two senior law enforcement officials said.

The officials stressed that the investigation is ongoing. The preliminary review found that the gunman’s social media posts were not liked or shared by other users.”

They don’t really seem to be pointing fingers very strongly

Not the point at all.

The point is the FBI tried to paint this insane murderer as a white supremacist..

Lame attempt to side-step the actual point.
The actual point is that a bunch of people died.

This is an example of how the corrupt, mainstream brainwashing factory that is NBC is reporting it

“A preliminary review of what is believed to be the shooter’s social media accounts reveal hundreds of posts that include racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist rhetoric, including neo-Nazi material and material espousing white supremacy, two senior law enforcement officials said.

The officials stressed that the investigation is ongoing. The preliminary review found that the gunman’s social media posts were not liked or shared by other users.”

They don’t really seem to be pointing fingers very strongly
Incorrect , follow the links in the article . The mainstream always rushes to conclusions . NBC knows it's busted and is now backtracking.

Incorrect , follow the links in the article . The mainstream always rushes to conclusions . NBC knows it's busted and is now backtracking.
I see pictures of tweets and a tabloid headline

So , turns out that Hispanic shooter that killed 8 people is NOT pro right wing etc... the FBI made it all up .

Bombshell Evidence Reveals Deep State Fabricated ‘Hispanic Nazi Mass Shooter’ Conspiracy​

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/bombshel...icated-hispanic-nazi-mass-shooter-conspiracy/
Yup, the Hispanic wanna be White Nazi, had too many rubber Tortillas for " being a token boy " .

Either way CCN, he's the type of minorities you embrace, the self loathing, low self worth / low self Esteem minority, that are uncomfortable with the skin they were born into .

Kind of like a Candice Owen's, KKKonyay or Clerence Thomas .

Yup, the Hispanic wanna be White Nazi, had too many rubber Tortillas for " being a token boy " .

Either way CCN, he's the type of minorities you embrace, the self loathing, low self worth / low self Esteem minority, that are uncomfortable with the skin they were born into .

Asoonah Numunu, Retard-Mate !!!

:hys:

Just saying that makes you racist dude. Unless you're black.

Just saying that makes you racist dude. Unless you're black.
No, Comanche and Hispanic, under Government Native guidelines / Blood Quota .

My Father was American Indian , Comanche ( Numunu )
My Mother was Mexican Indian, Tarascan ( Purepecha )

If that shooter was Native, I would have called him an " Uncle Tomahawk " .

No, Comanche and Hispanic, under Government Native guidelines / Blood Quota .

My Father was American Indian , Comanche ( Numunu )
My Mother was Mexican Indian, Tarascan ( Purepecha )

If that shooter was Native, I would have called him an " Uncle Tomahawk " .
I am Lakota and Cherokee. My uncle was a tribal elder in the nations. So can I criticize black people too ?

Because that dude on the new $100,000 pyramid is definitely playing favorites with some of the answers given by certain celebrity guests. And he needs to spend some Superbowl money closing that fat ass gap between his front teeth.

Not the point at all.

The point is the FBI tried to paint this insane murderer as a white supremacist..

Lame attempt to side-step the actual point.
The point is, the source of this bullshit news is the fucking bull itself.

Garbage article. Doesn’t say anything of substance. I do like this bit near the end…

“Is it a Deep State leak to manufacture and push the narrative they want?”

Lol
It should be against the law to be as stupid as you are .

Back