Title 42 Expires Soon. Flood the Sanctuary Cities

• Thread starter Thread starter 2ncicu
  • Start date Start date
5b3820576b7be.jpeg

This is an intentional invasion and war against the citizens of the United States perpetrated by a bogus President of the United States.

The one thing I'm happy about is even hardcore left wingers are outraged and saying we need the wall built LOL.

MMM-- Napalm in the morning. This is an invasion to Mexico and finally the US. Wake the Fuck up slo Joe. Do your fucking job you Dementia ridden Retard.
You need to understand that this is all a part of the plan , this is not due to Biden being incompetent this is due to Biden being told exactly what to do , what to say , what to sign.

Oh, and before I have to sift through the fucked up Left comments. My only son is there right now protecting and risking his life for you sorry fucks. This is on Biden, his administration, and the FEW that actually voted for that moron.

Oh, and before I have to sift through the fucked up Left comments. My only son is there right now protecting and risking his life for you sorry fucks. This is on Biden, his administration, and the FEW that actually voted for that moron.
Risking his life doing what? Processing tortilla making little old ladies?

Risking his life doing what? Processing tortilla making little old ladies?
You leftist scum prove everyday that no low is too low for you Godless anti American freaks , show some respect asswipe . 2ncicu's son is risking his life so people like you have the right to continue to piss and shit on the American flag .

You leftist scum prove everyday that no low is too low for you Godless anti American freaks , show some respect asswipe . 2ncicu's son is risking his life so people like you have the right to continue to piss and shit on the American flag .
Go back to Scotland.

Back