Title 42 Expires Soon. Flood the Sanctuary Cities

• Thread starter Thread starter 2ncicu
  • Start date Start date
You are truly stupid. First you ridiculed my Son and older Mexican women in one sentence. You have proven you are a worthless piece of shit.

You said your son was risking his life; as if there were armed combatants for him to face.
And my mom and grandma don’t mind the generalization. They aren’t pussy ass snowflakes.

Also, keep that same energy for when your buddies on the forum start with their slurs.

Also, keep that same energy for when your buddies on the forum start with their slurs.

giphy.gif

You said your son was risking his life; as if there were armed combatants for him to face.
And my mom and grandma don’t mind the generalization. They aren’t pussy ass snowflakes.

Your Mom and Grandma LOL.

Thanks Inbred Baita Racist.
You Always add so much to the forum.

It IS- not WAS twat. More dangerous than you think whilst shitting your grampers on the couch typing away from your phone munching on mac and cheese and Hostess fruit Pies.

Nothing racist (or sexist) about this post. Lol
Call it whatever you'd like, I lived it.
I could go on and tell you how absolutely disgusting they live as well, had to do many a service call...

First you ridiculed my Son and older Mexican women in one sentence
Talk about thin fucking skin...

He didn't ridicule your son and he made a goofy comment about who your son is protecting/blocking.

I guess I understand a little about there being a past here and beating up on each other, but at least have the attacks and replies make sense.

Shit, after reading/viewing how many fucking repeated pics @Picasso puts up as "warfare", I swear that fucker is a geriatric diapered motherfucker with a wicked stutter!

Talk about thin fucking skin...

He didn't ridicule your son and he made a goofy comment about who your son is protecting/blocking.

I guess I understand a little about there being a past here and beating up on each other, but at least have the attacks and replies make sense.

Shit, after reading/viewing how many fucking repeated pics @Picasso puts up as "warfare", I swear that fucker is a geriatric diapered motherfucker with a wicked stutter!
Go fuck yourself. Thanks! (y)

It IS- not WAS twat. More dangerous than you think whilst shitting your grampers on the couch typing away from your phone munching on mac and cheese and Hostess fruit Pies.
Mmmm….mac’n‘cheese and fruit pies.
Better than the MRE your brave soldier is gonna
endure. Or is he a one weekend a month/two weekends a year cosplayer?

endure.

I don't know man, some of those MREs are pretty good.

My buddy had an absolute pile left over in his garage and we'd just sit around his pool drinking reebs and fire those things off with that little heat packet thingy. They're everything a growing boy needs to chase a bunch of hot chicks with fake boobs around a pool!

Mmmm….mac’n‘cheese and fruit pies.
endure. Or is he a one weekend a month/two weekends a year cosplayer?
Have a day filled with love from your Lord.

Back