Title 42 Expires Soon. Flood the Sanctuary Cities

• Thread starter Thread starter 2ncicu
  • Start date Start date
Are you making it better? 🤔
There’s where you’re seriously wrong once again (like most things you yam about). I am in no way trying to change this place, make it better or worse, it suits me fine just the way it is.

There’s where you’re seriously wrong once again (like most things you yam about). I am in no way trying to change this place, make it better or worse, it suits me fine just the way it is.
What kind of music do you like?

Oh, that’s so good, TV BAITER👍
I was worried, but to know that you’re content here is a relief🙏

Thanks T.V. TROLL BAITER

I know it comes from the heart,
Means a lot 🙏👍

Lol
Honesty is the best policy, sorry you’re declining.

I have no Idea what T.V. Troll Baiter means nor do I particularly care. Coming from you I’m sure it’s just one of your repetitive inside childish jokes.

Honesty is the best policy, sorry you’re declining.

I have no Idea what T.V. Troll Baiter means nor do I particularly care. Coming from you I’m sure it’s just one of your repetitive inside childish jokes.

So sorry to hear that, Bro 😥
Cheer up, Dude!
Things will get better.

This is another thing that is considered UNACCEPTABLE !!!

Border Patrol clears way for more migrant releases to city streets, sources say: ‘The dam is about to break’, May 9, 2023 – “The consequence of this decision is that migrants will be mass released at bus stops, gas stations, supermarkets and in towns and cities across the border as Customs and Border Protection facilities are already over capacity in multiple sectors, according to CBP sources who were not authorized to speak publicly.

“NGOs are quickly approaching their limits to house migrants and tens of thousands more migrants are expected to surge into the United States once the Title 42 public health order is lifted on May 11…

“The mass releases will only happen if NGOs run out of space, but officials believe that is likely. Officials have made 26,000 apprehensions and seen over 7,000 “gotaways” in just 72 hours, according to Border Patrol.”

America: Tomorrow will be the beginning of hell most can’t imagine or don’t want to think about. Turning America into a third-world hell hole continues. I covered it fully in my last column,

“F*ck You Americans!” – Illegal Aliens Trash Talk News Reporters in Heated Exchange in El Paso,TX (VIDEO) (35,000 of them at that entry point waiting until tomorrow with more on the way – about 12,000 per day.)

This IS an invasion. The 1,500 U.S. military sent by brain gone, Biden, are for paper pushing, NOT enforcement. Our republic, not just Texas is in imminent danger.

https://newswithviews.com/illegal-aliens-invasion-texas-gop-legislators-selling-out-america/

Democrats hate Americans but they love foreigners.

Dg-s-OwUcAEce4d.jpg

Biden DHS Secretary Mayorkas claims the needs of Americans comes second to Migrants .

Mayorkas has been a consistently pro-migration border chief, doing everything he can to ensure the southern border is overwhelmed and in that process has deprived millions of Americans of resources that are rightfully theirs.

The Biden administration, with Mayorkas heading up the border crisis, has brought in a record number of illegal migrants into the country. Cities and states all over the country have been overwhelmed by the migrants being brought in, from Chicago to New York City.

The expiration of Title 42 on Thursday, as covered by the DC Enquirer, is expected to bring an even greater increase to the already insurmountable number of migrants pouring across the southern United States border.

The Left has been stuck between being overwhelmed by the mass migration taking place, as well as trying to be in favor of the illegals crossing the border. Many communities under these Democrat-led states have been caught in the middle of this dicotomy as they finally suffer the consequences of open borders.

Mayorkas' policies have had disastrous effects on the American people, working to further damage the economy and housing markets. For Mayorkas has shown clear favoritism toward the illegals flooding our border and the elites flooding his pockets over the American citizens that need relief from this border crisis.

https://dcenquirer.com/bidens-borde...he-contributions-of-immigrants-is-quite-clear

Back