Title 42 Expires Soon. Flood the Sanctuary Cities

• Thread starter Thread starter 2ncicu
  • Start date Start date
Watson nails it as he always does (y)

They come here because our corrupt as corrupt can possibly get government pays them to be here and provides them everything they need and American citizens that overwhelmingly voted against mass immigration and wide open borders are forced to pay for it.

View attachment 205312View attachment 205315View attachment 205318View attachment 205321View attachment 205324View attachment 205327View attachment 205330View attachment 205333
Your anger is so cute!

And hilarious!

@ccn ain't into that fancy book learnin', but he shore knows how to use them computers!

salQf77.jpg

LOL , now that's funny ha ha ha ha ha .
Come on coward; let’s put down a friendly wager on all these things you believe to be true. What have you got to lose? You’re so confident that you’re right….let’s see that green. Unless, of course, you’re just a bullshitter who’s been faking all along. Prove me wrong. This is your big chance to shut me up.

I just had Pube man say that the El Paso department of public health's latest report is wrong . The reason he says it's wrong is because it doesn't fit the lefts narrative so that makes it null and void ha ha ha ha ha

Come on coward; let’s put down a friendly wager on all these things you believe to be true. What have you got to lose? You’re so confident that you’re right….let’s see that green. Unless, of course, you’re just a bullshitter who’s been faking all along. Prove me wrong. This is your big chance to shut me up.

Ohhh, Pathetic, INBRED BETA RACIST, You’re nothing but a hopeless racist clown, Dude🤡😂👌

You know how many ‘conspiracy theories’ CCN told us about over the last many months that have become 100% fucking reality😂👌

Back