Trump GUILTY as charged.

• Thread starter Thread starter Bagel and Creamcheese
  • Start date Start date
But on the real. I'd like to see what evidence they had.

Or was this just his word against hers?

You got nothing.
Think of me as a snake handler.
All those hundreds of times getting bit by you 3 fucks has made me SUPER IMMUNE!

Try to settle down. Please don't break anything.
peter-griffin-punching.gif

For real, I haven't been following this.

But I am curious how they proved this?

Alright, fuck it. No one is gong to tell me how they proved this. I'm out.

But I am curious how they proved this?

Both sides chose a jury.
Both sides got to tell their story.
All stories were cross-examined.
Jury unanimously agreed with the plaintiffs version of events in regard to the rape.
The defamation charges of him dragging her under the bus were easy at that point.

Last edited:
Both sides got to choose a jury of 12 people.
Both sides got to tell their story to the jury.
Jury unanimously agreed with the plaintiffs version of events in regard to the rape.
The defamation charges of him dragging her under the bus were easy at that point.

Good?
Plus Trump didn’t even bother to attend the hearing

Plus Trump didn’t even bother to attend the hearing

And his lawyer was ridiculously overbearing and demeaning - scolded often by the judge.

GettyImages-1485756839-1-1024x683.jpg

Trump picked the wrong NYC chick to try and bully.

Both sides chose a jury.
Both sides got to tell their story.

Bro, you don't have to speak to me like a child, I'm not @Picasso :hys:

I think the main thing is the Sexual Assault (or abuse), I'm just curious what evidence was presented.

Bro, you don't have to speak to me like a child, I'm not @Picasso :hys:

I think the main thing is the Sexual Assault (or abuse), I'm just curious what evidence was presented.
It was mostly hearsay, but trump has said a lot of rapey things in front of people in his life

He'd better get used to that.

Hahahahahah. Fat useless fuck.
You're without question FULL BLOWN RETARDED and a compulsive liar . He was charged with rape jackoff , was he convicted of rape ? NO

Manhattan liberal lunatics who hate him found him liable for assaulting her even though he's never met her which was a given . This HARDCORE anti American LIFELONG leftist lunatic who has repeatedly said she wants to destroy Trump decides after 40 fucking years to bring a completely fabricated case against a man she's never ever met and you think it's legit . Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

He won't pay a dime as he shouldn't . Leftists are the lowest scum on earth and pay shitloads of money to falsely accuse innocent people of crimes all the time . It's their MO and hard left wing jury's which they ALWAYS ARE IN 100% OF THE CASES convict the victim of something . They always do .

5b7efa2cf213d.png

I'm just curious what evidence was presented.

He said/she said with lots of circumstantial evidence.
He was deposed over this quite a while ago and he came across so badly.

The Access Hollywood tape was allowed because he boasted the same thing during the deposition:
"Rich and powerful people get to do it. It's almost expected of them." - paraphrasing

A few other women who've made very similar type accusations were also allowed to
tell their stories since the general circumstances were very similar.

Followed it real closely and it was obvious that he honestly didn't think what he did
was rape when it first happened. Probably still doesn't to this day.

He raped her. Simply would not take NO for an answer.

But he came across both parts ridiculous and guilty with his excuses/denials.

You're without question FULL BLOWN RETARDED and a compulsive liar . He was charged with rape jackoff , was he convicted of rape ? NO

Manhattan liberal lunatics who hate him found him liable for assaulting her even though he's never met her which was a given . This HARDCORE anti American LIFELONG leftist lunatic who has repeatedly said she wants to destroy Trump decides after 40 fucking years to bring a completely fabricated case against a man she's never ever met and you think it's legit . Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

He won't pay a dime as he shouldn't . Leftists are the lowest scum on earth and pay shitloads of money to falsely accuse innocent people of crimes all the time . It's their MO and hard left wing jury's which they ALWAYS ARE IN 100% OF THE CASES convict the victim of something . They always do .

View attachment 203467

You are correct that he was not charged with rape, but he was literally shown a picture of the two of them together yet he still says he never met her

Back