Trump GUILTY as charged.

• Thread starter Thread starter Bagel and Creamcheese
  • Start date Start date
How can he be found liable if she did, in fact, lie about the rape.

No Dress, no mess.

You guy's are going to eventually have to deal with all of this.

It's over. He'll never get elected anything ever again.

He just lost every independent woman's vote today. Reasonable GOP women too.
No way they vote for a rapist. Especially if they paid attention to the trial.
He came across like a total fucking pig. Probably turned off a lot of men/fathers too.

Dude's toast in national politics.

He came across like a total fucking pig. Probably turned off a lot of men/fathers too.

🤡100% DONNIE B BULLSHIT🤡

Lol :hys:

Not to worry, there's always Don Jr..

Why are you so obsessed with Trump ? I don't understand, I don't care about politicians, period. Why insist on so much energy into such a trivial thing in life? Jesus fk dude go outside the weather is nice now!

You're without question FULL BLOWN RETARDED and a compulsive liar . He was charged with rape jackoff , was he convicted of rape ? NO

Manhattan liberal lunatics who hate him found him liable for assaulting her even though he's never met her which was a given . This HARDCORE anti American LIFELONG leftist lunatic who has repeatedly said she wants to destroy Trump decides after 40 fucking years to bring a completely fabricated case against a man she's never ever met and you think it's legit . Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

He won't pay a dime as he shouldn't . Leftists are the lowest scum on earth and pay shitloads of money to falsely accuse innocent people of crimes all the time . It's their MO and hard left wing jury's which they ALWAYS ARE IN 100% OF THE CASES convict the victim of something . They always do .

View attachment 203467
Blah blah blah. Empty Trump nut sucking excuses. He's guilty, he was fined, he'll appeal, she'll win again and likely bigger.

Shut up and take your trump-lumps like a man and stop crying "foul" like a little girl.

Wah, wah, wah. You fucks should make a Republican Wah-Wah. "Cries like a girl"

You should make a Republican Wah-Wah. "Cries like a girl"

foK.gif

Why are you so obsessed with continually asking me shit when I've pretty consistently
told you in the past to go pound sand?

Go pound sand.
Again.
Because I am entitled to question your intellect and wisdom when you consistently present yourself to be nothing but a grown man acting like a child with serious psychotic tendencies. Your response would normally illicit a crude response from other posters, but not me, I don't reserve hatred towards you but am seriously concerned that you choose to waste time creating threads to start fights, your time is limited on this planet.. don't waste it man...

Pound sand.
Stop being so obtuse.
And stop hiding.
I know who you are
untitled-article-1498017407.png

Yup , the Ninny is a loser tha lives in his parents basement and steals his Mom's and Sister's panties from the bathroom hamper .... poor , poor little Incellic panty huffer....
stock-photo-fat-man-sitting-on-the-toilet-isolated-on-white-background-man-with-a-heap-of-news...jpg

Trump represents everything that the rest of the world ridicules the USA for.
He is a soulless, plastic piece of shit and a sex pest without an ounce of class or self awareness.
He’s admitted to grabbing women by their pussies in the past, and even confused his accuser with his ex-wife Marla when shown a photo.

The sooner this bloated bag of gas implodes from a heart attack in the foyer of one of his gross golf resorts the better for everyone.

Biden is mummified puppet. I hope the USA truly improves from the inside and becomes something you guys can be proud of.

Back