Trump GUILTY as charged.

• Thread starter Thread starter Bagel and Creamcheese
  • Start date Start date
What's left to say?

FvvNcSlWAAAFHJk.png

Pretty much the same headline all over the country this morning.
Bye bye to all those female swing votes.

Last edited:
What's left to say?

View attachment 203683

Pretty much the same headline all over the country this morning.
Bye bye to all those female swing votes.
Like that wasn’t already common knowledge. Especially after the grab them by the pussy comment.

Man, you guys ( generalization Donnie, not personal) really are deathly afraid of Trump running again aren’t you ? Desperate even. So desperate to even resort to cheating, lying, bribery and treason.

really are deathly afraid of Trump running again aren’t you?

Can only answer for myself.

Afraid of what he'll do to the country if elected again? FUCK YA!
Dude would make it a revenge tour from day 1 - against enemies real and imagined.

Listen, back in the 80s it was impossible not to follow Trump.
Between Marla Maples, his ridiculous football league, folks in Atlantic City wanting to kill the guy.....
Supermarket checkout lanes were sure to have him on the front cover of all the rags at least once a month.

Being the ridiculously anal person about basically anything that's interesting got me to reading a bit more.
Also, had to spend some time for work in Atlantic City years back (after all the Trump signs were already down)
and some of the stories from folks there are nuts. He screwed over soooo many people.

Do you know his 101 for dealing with ANY contractor, no matter the size of the job?
Get everyone to bid against each other for the work. Lowest bid would usually win and then he'd inspect the
job when finished and refuse to pay the full amount because it didn't turn out to his liking.

You low bid for the job and then get stiffed 20% on top. He's got enemies in that town.

Anyway, I'd considered the guy a dick for decades. His getting so much face time these past 6-7 years
has only made me dislike him more.

I find him EVERYTHING that can possibly be wrong with a silver spoon rich and powerful person.

opinions are like assholes, and all that......

Last edited:
Supermarket checkout lanes were sure to have him on the front cover of all the rags at least once a month.

This was pre debit cards and price scanners.
You had a lot of time to grab a rag and browse the thing while waiting.

Hello losers. I was golfing.

NOT on a Drumpf course of course.

He's a convicted sexual molester. That's your guy. Cuz I think most of you are too. Water seeks its own level.

Afraid of what he'll do to the country if elected again?
Like:

Close the southern border.
Make gasoline $2.25 a gallon again.
Stop drag queen story-time in public schools.
Stop importing foreign oil from America-hating countries
Open the pipelines.
Fix the supply chain issues.

:unsure:

Back